The Student Room Group

The House M.D. Society

Scroll to see replies

*Liana*
Yes, it's definitely Thursday 19th January, Channel 5, 10-11pm .

The adverts have been on the bus stops round where I live for about a week now too... though they have no date on them, publicity idiots...

YES YES YES!
My mum tells me she has seen an advert :biggrin: Gonna watch this amazing show :smile:
Reply 21
channel 5 have got a load of really good shows on at 10 now - namely house, the varieties of CSI and prison break

y during exams!!!! :mad:
Reply 22
New series of House last night, did anyone watch it? I love Hugh Laurie in that show, but Jesse Spencer ... he's pretty damn fine. Of course, I watch it for the medical stuff :-P
I watched it! Awwww why, why did they change the music before the show? It's less erm...erm... I don't like it as much :frown: Cool episode though :smile: Love Hugh Laurie
Reply 24
I loved the Jeff Buckley song they played at thend (Hallelujah - fair enough, it's a Leonard Cohen song, but it was the Buckley version).
fanofkdc
I loved the Jeff Buckley song they played at thend (Hallelujah - fair enough, it's a Leonard Cohen song, but it was the Buckley version).

loved it too
Reply 26
Great episode, and LL Cool J was almost unrecognisable!
Reply 27
I haven't -- and won't -- miss a single episode. (It was a pain that it was up against VERONICA MARS, another major newcomer last year, but I got all of both.) It slipped into formula for a while in the first year, but then got back on its feet. I had the same problem one of you did with the Stacy thread, but give it time, it actually works. And Hugh Laurie's performance is just amazing.

One of the best, if not the best shows on American Broadcast TV (The first year of LOST was better, but they've been spinning their wheels for a while this year, though they may be getting going again.)

Jim
I think the theme music from series one was better, too. It's gone a bit club-dance-remix.
House is amazing, love it... but Cameron's character annoys me so much. I wish she had never come back.
Laurie's performance is spectacular. Dope show...
Great episode, and LL Cool J was almost unrecognisable!

Obviously completely unrecognisable for some :rolleyes:.

Enjoyed last nights, so have House and Cuddy slept together or not? I don't want House and Foreman to fall out!
I love House's bitter sarcasm, but even more than that I love those moments when he's showing he's alive inside :rolleyes: Like when this cancer girl hugged him :smile:

And no, I don't think they've slept together! And I recon Foreman's reaction is a one-off episode.
Reply 32
i still cant get over the fact that they changed the theme tune
:ditto: that's what I said :frown: Now I just mute the TV and sing the "proper" tune :biggrin:
Reply 34
tanusha-tomsk
:ditto: that's what I said :frown: Now I just mute the TV and sing the "proper" tune :biggrin:

lol

dont you think its stupid that last series there was all that stuff about his ex-wife coming to work with him and now in the lastest series, so far, pretty much nothing has happened between them

they should bring the big black scary man back too!
Reply 35
It is brilliant, i never miss it! And yet there are people who hate it, i think its one of those shows you either love or hate. Hugh Laurie is a genius!
ninetails
lol

dont you think its stupid that last series there was all that stuff about his ex-wife coming to work with him and now in the lastest series, so far, pretty much nothing has happened between them

they should bring the big black scary man back too!

Yeah, true. It's like it's no big deal.
Big scary black man - do you mean the multimillionaire who invested but then pulled out cos Cuddy wouldn't fire House? I don't think he's oming back :smile:
What happened with the boy in the end? I thought every ep has a happy ending... A bit weird!
House's parents seem normal, I expected more revealed :rolleyes:
Reply 38
Jim Benton
I haven't -- and won't -- miss a single episode. (It was a pain that it was up against VERONICA MARS, another major newcomer last year, but I got all of both.)

Haha at least you GET Veronica Mars!

I looove House. So glad it's back. Although I'm liking it less now, maybe because I'm so used to the awesmeness of House. He makes me laugh, a lot.
Oooh, interesting episode this one was :rolleyes:
I really want House and Stacy to get back together!!!
And I hope Cameron and Chase don't get HIV :frown:

"Why do you have a rat?"
"Jealous?"
:laugh: :biggrin:

Quick Reply