The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
****ing disgusting man.
Original post by lancelot
because he was a 14 year old that his parents named Ibrahim, safe for me to assume he was brought up a muslim.

You are an absolute Islamaphobe. You also think Arabs kiss each other, you have zero clue about anything that happens in the ME or anything about religion.

There are Nigerian Christians who name their sons "Ibrahim" after the Abrahimic Prophet in the bible. Arab Christians also refer to him as "Ibrahim" as that's how it sounds in the Arabic tongue.

Use common sense, and don't be so deluded by your pathetic hate.
(edited 11 years ago)
Unfortunately people from all cultures, religions and races rape young girls. Yes he should get longer, but you're just sh1t-stiring with the Muslim TSRians. Especially since 9/11 and the London bombings, the media have been quick to report anything bad done by anyone Asian. because we then hear about it more, we get angrier over it and think it happens more often than it actually does! Aswell as asuming that anyone with a middle-east/asian name is a Muslim.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by I Kant Spall
I know it's fairly irrelevant to the topic (which is fairly serious), but you have some damn good looking McDonalds in the UK. This one in particular...

:beard:

Doesn't take much to impress you :tongue:
Lancelot your clearly an islamaphobe , seriously a young black teenager who's in a gang rapes a young girl ... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS RELIGION. By the way, the other people who took part in the rape some of them were also from other religions (I live close so I know) so please don't single one religion just because you have some sort of unjust hate for it.
I work in a prison so meet my fair share of gang rapists, it's strange that they are usually in general population and are respected amongst other prisoners where as a normal (for want of a better word) rapist would have to go onto the Vulnerable Persons unit if his offenses were known.

Wakes me wander if there is a trend amongst young men that sees gang rape as acceptable, it's something I've never understood in prison.

Oh and for the record the anti Muslim sentiment in this thread and in this forum as a whole is worrying to say the least
Original post by Algorithm69
I cannot believe that the country I live in gives child rapists only five years in prison. The sooner I emigrate out of this ****hole of a country the better.

The article is kind of unclear. He was 13 and she was 11 at the time. How did he rape her? When I think of rape, I think of someone grabbing someone from behind and forcefully having sex with them. Did she say yes when they asked to have sex? Was it rape because of the age difference?

I can kinda understand how he got a short sentence. It's probably hard for her to prove that she didn't consent. You don't have access to all the facts of the case, it's pointless getting outraged based on a biased article.
Original post by Psyk
Doesn't take much to impress you :tongue:

You'd be impressed too if you were accustomed to seeing these sorts of McDonalds everywhere in the USA.

Spoiler

:yucky:
Ibrahim Giwa a known gang member got a minscule scentence of just 5 years for a rape of an 11 year old in a mcdonalds toilets. Other members if his gang that were invloved it is said will serve less than 6 months.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2139461/Six-months-boy-raped-girl-11-sparks-outrage-16-year-old-thugs-soft-sentence-attack-McDonalds-toilet.html

WIth many other high profile cases of paksitani muslim gangs raping under age girls, does this throw more attention to the muslim community, this time non pakistani ?

What the **** has this got to do with the muslim community? The guys not a muslim. ****ing trolls these days can't even troll properly.
Reply 49
Original post by Clare~Bear
Unfortunately people from all cultures, religions and races rape young girls. Yes he should get longer, but you're just sh1t-stiring with the Muslim TSRians. Especially since 9/11 and the London bombings, the media have been quick to report anything bad done by anyone Asian. because we then hear about it more, we get angrier over it and think it happens more often than it actually does! Aswell as asuming that anyone with a middle-east/asian name is a Muslim.

You clearly are being very narrow minded in claiming all media reporting relates to 'asians or middle easterns' - if the media reports a case involving a muslim, it isnt because of their race- you may not be aware that vast majority of people that have heritage from asia in the world are actually not muslim.

This guy has been given a muslim name ( ie not just asian/middle eastern) based on a prophet called ibrahim which is what muslims beleive he was called - hence why it is beleived this person was raised in a muslim upbringing. Therefore it bares similarity to the , what, 20 or so other muslim males that have recently been convicted of raping underage females in the last few months.
Reply 50
i said it throws attention on the muslim community, immediatley following a string of cases where young muslim men in the north and midlands have been locked up for similar crimes.

Firstly you have to remember that these people are not muslim, how can they?!?
And if you did research the judge who sentenced those 9 men said it was because they left their religion and community, but you go and generalise and stereotype when there are thousands of White rapists but you focus of a very few cases. I'm not defending them at all I'm just saying why are you blaming religion or race, it has nothing to do with it
i said it throws attention on the muslim community, immediatley following a string of cases where young muslim men in the north and midlands have been locked up for similar crimes.

Nope
Its still a pakistani thing
Reply 52
Original post by waqarasim
Firstly you have to remember that these people are not muslim, how can they?!?
And if you did research the judge who sentenced those 9 men said it was because they left their religion and community, but you go and generalise and stereotype when there are thousands of White rapists but you focus of a very few cases. I'm not defending them at all I'm just saying why are you blaming religion or race, it has nothing to do with it

Im not the judge so wasnt actually blaming anything, but the trends are there to see are they not? in all the cases in the north and birmingham, police said the men involved justified their actions in their own minds becuase a. they thought women were ready for sex even at young ages (which is a common ideology in islamic communities) and b. they were raping non muslims
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 53
Actually it wasnt 'last night' the case was reported over a year ago.

But if you want to create a thread for that topic you can, however there are more than 20 times more christians/atheists in this country than muslims are there not, so your theory can somewhat be expected in numerical terms

Ok compare the number of rapes in saudi Arabia compared to UK, there is a MASSIVE difference, care to explain that!!
Reply 54
Im not the judge so wasnt actually blaming anything, but the trends are there to see are they not? in all the cases in the north and birmingham, police said the men involved justified their actions in their own minds becuase a. they thought women were ready for sex even at young ages (which is a common ideology in islamic communities) and b. they were raping non muslims

No there is no trend, what 2-3 recent cases. 28 college raped in US every hour!!!
Also in Islam young ages would be around 18 which is legal not 13, stop making things up. And again they were bot Muslim, if tgey rape they obviously don't believe in Islam, they drank alcohol before raping, not Muslim culture, drinking is British. If tgey were even slightly religious tgey would never do it because they know it is forbidden!! So stop linking them to Islam, as far as I see it they are British born so tgey have more links to you then Muslims in Pakistan!!
Reply 55
Ok compare the number of rapes in saudi Arabia compared to UK, there is a MASSIVE difference, care to explain that!!

I think you know this is a completley irrelelvant question, i dont know what the accurate saudi crime figures are as you dont and nor do we know their laws are the same as ours - how can we be sure from a country that is run by unelected people making the laws via their religion, which may make having sex witha a 10 year old girl perfectly legal.
The point is about these particular cases in this country.
Reply 56
No there is no trend, what 2-3 recent cases. 28 college raped in US every hour!!!
Also in Islam young ages would be around 18 which is legal not 13, stop making things up. And again they were bot Muslim, if tgey rape they obviously don't believe in Islam, they drank alcohol before raping, not Muslim culture, drinking is British. If tgey were even slightly religious tgey would never do it because they know it is forbidden!! So stop linking them to Islam, as far as I see it they are British born so tgey have more links to you then Muslims in Pakistan!!

oN what basis would the age of consent be around 18?- that decison isnt made by you, or even by western standards, it would be by islams own teachings. Islam teaches that mohamed ahd a wife of 9 years old when he was in his late forties, so that kind of sets the prescedent for all muslim men, becuase they can point ot mohamed doing it, so its allowed by islam.
Reply 57
I think you know this is a completley irrelelvant question, i dont know what the accurate saudi crime figures are as you dont and nor do we know their laws are the same as ours - how can we be sure from a country that is run by unelected people making the laws via their religion, which may make having sex witha a 10 year old girl perfectly legal.
The point is about these particular cases in this country.

So what rape is rape and there are reliable figures, laws are the same, no raping!! How is raping a 10 year old fine!!! Are you sick inthe head!! Fine comapre stats to pakistan!! Still massive difference.
Btw laws in Islam are alot stricter, you have no idea so stop making stuff up
Reply 58
oN what basis would the age of consent be around 18?- that decison isnt made by you, or even by western standards, it would be by islams own teachings. Islam teaches that mohamed ahd a wife of 9 years old when he was in his late forties, so that kind of sets the prescedent for all muslim men, becuase they can point ot mohamed doing it, so its allowed by islam.

Wow!! I am obviosly going to have to break it down for you because you are just too stupid!! In islam there is no sex before marrage. Okay? And after 18 you are advised to marry, so they are old enough to give consent!!
Can you give me a single piece of evidennce of that!! Apart from you, every Muslim knows mohammads wife was older than him and he only had 1 wife!!! Stop making things up, I know Islamic teachings you don't!
I really don't see the relevance of their country of origin or religion. Unless you are suggesting that all Pakistanis and all Muslims should be deported, and the country sealed off from them - including for tourism and business purposes? If you aren't suggesting that, then what is the point in specifying race or religion - other than a shallow attempt to provoke further intolerance?

Latest

Trending

Trending