The Student Room Group

Do you still watch cartoons?

If so, which ones?
How old are you?

I'm 19 and I watch Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and sometimes spongebob squarepants..

=)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
South Park is the only cartoon I watch really, and I'm 18 :smile:
Of course!

Tom and Jerry, The Simpsons, Family Guy, Looney tunes, South park. And I won't lie, sometimes I listen to some spongebob songs every now and then. I'm 17.

Original post by snowflake23
sometimes spongebob squarepants..

=)

Be proud :u:

:mmm:
If so, which ones?
How old are you?

I'm 19 and I watch Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and sometimes spongebob squarepants..

=)

I'm 18 and I watch mr bean (the cartoon version), phineas and ferb, Ben 10, scooby doo... And other shows such as prank patrol, pair of kings, Copycats, mr young....

Omgosh I didn't Even realise I watch so much:cool:

But then again I do have a 6 year old brother.... And he usually has the tv remote:frown:
Reply 4
Im 20 and cant get enough of cartoons! (the simpsons, family guy, horrid henry, tom & jerry)....and still to this day, am a huge fan of Rugrats!:colone:
Reply 5
``.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
Family guy!
Anime. :cool:
Yes. See my avatar for example. I'm 18.

The Avatar series is another one I keep up with, I occasionally watch Family Guy and South Park - I'm not that into those two. I love Futurama, but The Simpsons has gotten old now. Spongebob is another one I watch if I'm in the mood. :tongue:

There's lots of other cartoons I watch on occasion, I just can't remember them, atm!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 9

Yes I watch the traditional Disney Classics and Looney Tunes :h:

I of course watch American Dad, Archer and Family Guy too :h:
I am 19 and I like Dragon Ball Z, as well as the original DB and DBGT. It's my favourite childhood show which I sometimes watch it all through online. I also watched through X Men Evolution and Redwall a few months back, I liked them as a kid, as well as clips/random YouTube episodes of stuff like Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo.

If you mean, watch Cartoon Network or follow any cartoons, then no. Never really got into stuff like the Simpsons though South Park is good.
:smile:
Winnie the pooh :love:
ADVENTURE TIME! :awesome:
I adore DBZ .I quite liked the original DB but couldn't get into GT. DBZ and Cardcaptor Sakura were my childhood animes. I used to watch them every week without fail.

I must say, I miss the old Cartoon Cartoons (the likes of Cow & Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Dexter etc) They never show them anymore. I find that a lot of the newer cartoons are really, really crap.
Reply 14
My daughter forces me to watch Peppa pig. Hasn't anyone ever actually watched that? Peppa is really bossy and bully's george, they endorse unhealthy eaten, they make fun of Daddy Pigs weight, and then encouraging kids to jump in muddy puddles! It seems like the creators are being paid to create subliminal messages.
Reply 15
I'm 16 and I still watch 'The Rugrats' and the legendary 'Pingu' :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Lol obviously the Night Garden, Noddy, Bananas in Pyjamas (its a fricking cartoon now!) and Ben 10 oh and SOUTH PARK
Spiderman :biggrin:!
Reply 18
Does the Ricky Gervais Show count?
Karl Pilkington is the greatest thing to happen to tv in a long time
Recess 'till I die

Quick Reply

Latest