The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2080
Looking forward to being introduced to Dorne in season 3 :smile:
Reply 2081
Just finished re-watching season 2 tonight (got some of my housemates into it so was watching it with them!), and I'm so sure I remember a scene first time around that I didn't see this time...

Spoiler

Original post by Deshi
Just finished re-watching season 2 tonight (got some of my housemates into it so was watching it with them!), and I'm so sure I remember a scene first time around that I didn't see this time...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2083
Original post by swiftylol

Spoiler

Spoiler

Aaaaah I met the cast of GOT! (Some of them anyway)

I delivered food to the place they were filming. Lingered a bit more than I should have but still - worth it.

Good news is, speaking to them, they're filming parts of Season 4 with Season 3. Perhaps a quicker release on S4? Can't officially source that though, going to have to take my word for it :smile:
Reply 2085
I'm a bit behind on news for GOT show, and I was wondering have they announced who's playing Bolton(s) in S3?

Book spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

Original post by Deshi

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Carecup
I'm a bit behind on news for GOT show, and I was wondering have they announced who's playing Bolton(s) in S3?

Book spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 2088
Original post by Carecup

Book spoilers ahead.

Spoiler

Roose Bolton hasn't been recast, and Ramsay is being played by Iwan Rheon (Simon from Misfits).

Original post by elitepower

Spoiler

ASOS:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Nickini

ASOS:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Kenan and Kel

Spoiler

LOL GIF had me cracking up. Evil George! :lol:
Reply 2093

Unsullied aren't quite as I imagined them, but still look cool.
Reply 2094
oh my god I can't wait for season 3, finally read all the books so it'll be the first series I watch knowing what's going to happen eeeeee.
Best TV series out there, hands down.
Reply 2096
(edited 11 years ago)

Edmure neeeds to grow a beard.

This looks great! I haven't been following the casting news so it's a nice surprise to see Ciaran Hinds and Thomas Sangster in there. I can't wait to see series 3!
Wish they'd actually cut off Tyrion's nose like in the book. That tiny scar doesn't come close.
(edited 11 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending