The Student Room Group

UKL Psychology Society (UKL PsychSoc)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
StarBlueUK
Thanks! I'm sure you'll get the grade that you want. How do I put UKL Psych Society in the thing at the bottom of any post I submit?

At the top of the page, click on 'User CP'

On the 'control pannel' on the left side click 'edit signiture'

Click the 'insert hyperlink' icon (a green/blue globe)

Insert the society name, then they web address
Reply 21
this might sound like a stupid question but what joes being part of a society entail?
Reply 22
shoe_box10
this might sound like a stupid question but what joes being part of a society entail?

Not much. Asking questions to other members about the subject, posing problems (well, for the maths society) and just general talk about the subject.
Reply 23
ok then.....sounds simple enough
id like to join then
LS.

Thank you
Reply 25
I'll join! Psychology's great. How do I get it at the bottom of my sig with a link to this page?
Reply 26
LS.

oh, ok thanks
Reply 27
I'm doing psych at uni, can I join? :smile:
Reply 28
hey i'll join! :biggrin:
Am i allowed to join? I don't do Psychology but i am very interested in it! :smile:
Reply 30
oo id like 2 join :biggrin:
Reply 31
can i join too? i'm very interested in psychology, I'm doing it at A-level & am hoping to do it at uni next year :rolleyes:
yeah course you can all join, i'll add you to the members list
Reply 33
I do A2 psychology cant i join?

I need a C or D to get an A overall in unit 4 and 5 lol :smile:
yeah, just add to your signature
Reply 35
I want to join! I'm studying Psych at Notts in September :biggrin: Add me add me!
Reply 36
hello...im doing AQA psychology as level...well not anymore since ive already sat my exam.my teacher has told us that we can do our course work over the summer...its on biorythms where we have to keep a 30 day journal. just wondering if anyone else here has done it and if it is interesting :smile:
Reply 37
hi, can i join lol, btw can any1 give me any info on wot studying psych at degree levels like - the BSC hons course. just im thinking of swapping and doing psy instead but what exactly do u study and how interesting is it. its not all research methods is it? :rolleyes:
Reply 38
hi. could we talk about something about psychology? well, i suppose I ought to start a discussion. How about the reality and proof (or certainly no proof) of paranormal activities related to parapsychology? This should make a lively debate:

Is para-psychology a respectable area of psychology and what sort of views are there on this delicate subject?
Reply 39
can we talk about subjects outside what is being taught in lessons?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending