The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Did you send your picture via post, sms or email?
Reply 2
Oh no I havnt even got to that stage yet lol. Is there a 'best' way to send it?
Reply 3
It says its quicker to send by SMS or email.
Reply 4
Ok how long will it take if I do it that way?
Reply 5
i sent my picture via post (and ticked the 'yes i want a webcam' box on that return slip too!) and it took exactly 10 days for the card to arrive.
Reply 6
I sent mine off two weeks ago and I've still not had either or the freebies back yet lol
if you are that urgent for a railcard - u are better off buying it at the railway station. they'll issue it straight away.

ps thought about opening ur student account with natwest
Reply 8
Mine took about 7 days to arrive, I sent mine through email. Was surprised how quick it was. :smile:
I did mine online, and i came within the week
Reply 10
Still haven't got mine and sent it away via post about 2 weeks ago.
Reply 11
This post no longer exists.
Reply 12
hermaphrodite
if you are that urgent for a railcard - u are better off buying it at the railway station. they'll issue it straight away.

If you are like me and are doing a train trip pretty soon - before the railcard arrives - you are probably better off forking the full price for the ticket and getting the railcard free afterwards than paying for a reduced ticket and a railcard at the same time, unless the full price ticket is more than £60.
^^^ i suppose ur wuth natwest then, tbh i dont give too much of a **** regarding railcard. i rarely travel by train. the last time i went on a train was not the june gone; but the june previous. if i do wanna travel by train, what i normally do is buy the ticket online way in advance at the reduced fair. and then buy the young person railcard the day b4 i'm meant to travel from a local outlet. in manchester, i dont even have to go to the train station to get one . . they sell em at the local precint which is about a stone's throw away from the university

Latest

Trending

Trending