The Student Room Group

Bestiality is legal in Denmark?

I just found out that Denmark has animal brothels for people who wish to copulate with animals.

People kill and eat animals, but is having sex with them any worse? I mean it disgusts me, but why am I not offended by the thought of killing an animal for food? Both seem exploitative (I do eat meat).

What are your views on the issue?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well I know where I'm going for my next holiday.
Link?

Absolutely disgusting if it is true.
You see dogs hunting for birds, but you don't see a spaniel humping a pheasant, do you?
Reply 3
Er, no?
Let's just say, I know where my next holidays going to be.
Reply 5
:puke: That's sick! If people want to do it then fine, disgusting though it may be, it's their choice. But opening an animal brothel??! It's wrong :yep:
Pics or it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Seriously, links. There is no way in hell I'm typing "denmark bestiality" into google.
Reply 7
I don't want to do it or watch it, but I don't think it's all that bad. As long as it isn't upsetting the animals. I doubt they mind that much, dogs will shag anything at least. Definitely preferable to murdering and eating the poor furbags.
Reply 8
Well, if there's agreement from both parties... :p:
Reply 9
emmielociraptor
Pics or it didn't happen :rolleyes:

Seriously, links. There is no way in hell I'm typing "denmark bestiality" into google.

I just did...I found a link.
Reply 10
Im expecting someone to bring up the whole 'if being gay isnt a choice then neither is pedophile/bestiality/other' argument but in my view its just not nice. That said, wasnt it the kilnsey study (something like that) that found that 1/4 men in iowa had sex with animals or something? Gotta be something in it!
Reminds me of a South Park episode where Stan or Kyle gets banished from South Park and stumbles across a PETA camp where men marry and have relations with animals.

Funny episode.

:pinch:

I very very nearly fell for that. You're a sly one :top2:
well i guess its technically rape, init. whether the animal enjoys it or not you don't KNOW if they do, because we have no 100% accurate way of interpreting their communication with us. so pretty much illicit.
on the other hand, it...gives people an outlet if they want to do it, i guess. if you have something like that and its legal, then in a way it prevents people getting into messy situations by doing it illegally. i'm assuming there's some kind of controlled conditions at these places, e.g testing the animals for potential diseases etc.
:erm: Whatever floats their boat?
BJack
Well I know where I'm going for my next holiday.

Can I tag along sir :ninja2:
ourlastmemory
well i guess its technically rape, init. whether the animal enjoys it or not you don't KNOW if they do, because we have no 100% accurate way of interpreting their communication with us. so pretty much illicit.
on the other hand, it...gives people an outlet if they want to do it, i guess. if you have something like that and its legal, then in a way it prevents people getting into messy situations by doing it illegally. i'm assuming there's some kind of controlled conditions at these places, e.g testing the animals for potential diseases etc.

Most animals have big sharp pointy things at the other end and generally use them if they feel under attack...
*shudder*

it's their choice i guess, but i would never go out with a guy who's had his willy in a dog.
fragreaper
Most animals have big sharp pointy things at the other end and generally use them if they feel under attack...

well yes, so we can guess, but never KNOW.
I think as long as nobody gets hurt, bestiality is indeed legal in some countries. Not sure about brothels.