Original post by delasandro
Chuck SOU into that too imo.

SOU! Am looking forward to SOU future! Could be amazing :smile:
Reply 4562
Original post by infernalcradle
thanks for this.....looks awesome....

unfortunately am skint atm....so no investing for the time being :frown:

No problem mate.

I havent got any more money either, topped up in SOU this week. So will just keep an eye on GGP.
Original post by vn2009
Am in rrl and her out of those lot. U in all four?

Also curious to know why u think Bmr will rise? Heard about them here n there

Lulz @ the neg for some good tips.

Well BMR have annouced that there deal is all but complete. Just need to get a few things sorted. But it's like 95% certain it will go through. And when it does, share price should aboout double.

SOU is also a good one, was looking to get in at about 2p, but not funds. So I'll stay out that one for now.
Reply 4564
Original post by Makaveli_The_Don
Lulz @ the neg for some good tips.

Well BMR have annouced that there deal is all but complete. Just need to get a few things sorted. But it's like 95% certain it will go through. And when it does, share price should aboout double.

SOU is also a good one, was looking to get in at about 2p, but not funds. So I'll stay out that one for now.

Cool dude!

Who negs ppl for giving tips? :s-smilie:

HER is one that is most undervalued at mo. Needs some results soon (rns soon i think), as it seems to be losing interest among shareholders.
Original post by vn2009
Cool dude!

Who negs ppl for giving tips? :s-smilie:

HER is one that is most undervalued at mo. Needs some results soon (rns soon i think), as it seems to be losing interest among shareholders.

I expect an RNS for HER before the end of April.

Also, I've been looking further in to GGP and they could easily be a 10 bagger in under a year from where they are now.
I would advise anybody that's not in RRL, to get in it now. JR, is the guy that has the largest private share holding by far has been giving out tips again. In feb he stated that it will get to 20p, and it did. Now he's at it again. He always has some inside info that he lets out on the RUM board (it's private, let me know if you want access to it) and he is suggesting through innuendos that there will be news soon.
I would advise anybody that's not in RRL, to get in it now. JR, is the guy that has the largest private share holding by far has been giving out tips again. In feb he stated that it will get to 20p, and it did. Now he's at it again. He always has some inside info that he lets out on the RUM board (it's private, let me know if you want access to it) and he is suggesting through innuendos that there will be news soon.

Can you get me access to RUM please? :smile:
Original post by delasandro
Can you get me access to RUM please? :smile:

Check PM.
Son, what kind of price is he predicting?
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Son, what kind of price is he predicting?

A *very conservative* 50p by October, but states that it's more likely we'll have it much earlier.
Reply 4571

What is the RUM board by the way? Can you get me access anyway? Cheers, your now making me wonder where to cut to get more money into RRL. Hopefully a nice big RNS on reserves by Xcite on Monday morning!
A *very conservative* 50p by October, but states that it's more likely we'll have it much earlier.

Nice, I will do some research this evening. What board is this you are talking about? ^_^
PM'd you both :smile:
PM'd you both :smile:

Thanks. I just have to wait for approval now.. I imagine there will be rampers on the board too.
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Thanks. I just have to wait for approval now.. I imagine there will be rampers on the board too.

Nah, it's not as bad as the mainstead BBs. This board was for the people sick and tired of the ramping and more interested in serious discussion about RRL, and also a private place for JR to give tips.
Reply 4576
How soon are we talking for news on RRL? Like first thing Monday, or by the end of April? Just hope it's not first thing Monday so i can add to my holding; it's less than 10% of my portfolio at the moment.
JR stated 'before easter' when is Easter? I have no idea. But RRL had a drawdown period and this usually lasts 5-10 days. It's been more than that, so could be Monday. But I hope not, I want to top up a bit more. This will be share of the year.
Reply 4578

Can u get me access too dude? :smile:

I take it your heavily in rrl then? :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
JR stated 'before easter' when is Easter? I have no idea. But RRL had a drawdown period and this usually lasts 5-10 days. It's been more than that, so could be Monday. But I hope not, I want to top up a bit more. This will be share of the year.

I have a holding in RRL and am currently only reading discussion on iii which is pretty poor. I have heard of RUM but have never requested to join. Could you pass on the details to me in a PM?

I agree very much on AGQ, heavily under valued

Quick Reply