The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

She was made to dress poorly so the sob story of her being abused for being fat would work better. Same old itv.
She probably classes as overweight, but I'd say not obese. Yes, I think she has a beautiful face personally. I'm also a big believer of personality being more important than looks (but judging by the state of me most of my life I'd have to be). I don't know why she's getting hate for it though. X Factor is a talent show, and nobody can deny she has talent as a singer, which is what she wants to do.

Little Mix have proved that they can gel as a group, whatever they look like, and her weight just isn't an issue to her talent even though she might well weigh more than the average girl her age. Who needs to debate about whether she's fat or not? Yes, she has more meat on her bones than some other girls, but that's up to her to live with and her to deal with should she want to.. not up to anybody else to judge the way she lives her life or keeps her body.
Reply 23
Original post by KlaireDelilah
They're all beautiful, and I'd kill to look like any of them!

From what I can see of your picture, you're a lot better looking than they are tbh.
I bet Zayn thinks he's getting it on...
Original post by Rant
Who or what is this creature? And what has it done to achieve "celebrity" status?

Ha, you are all sorts of funny :biggrin:
She's not obese, but she is overweight. Ive found that the people that moan at others for calling her fat are overweight themselves and trying to make themselves feel better.

She could probably do with losing a bit of weight for health reasons, but the way she dresses probably doesnt help either.
She's not obese at all, it's just unfortunate that the other three are so slim, making her look bigger. Jade in particular is REALLY skinny. Jesy was styled terribly on the show as well, by being given those awful skin tight leggings to wear every week.

She should be glad now anyway, since it'll be partly down to her insecurity/crying VT that they won tonight :awesome:
Jesus, she looks like Miss Piggy.
Reply 29
How can anyone possibly assess her weight from a photo like that? We can't tell how much she weighs. Even if we saw her naked (:drool:) we couldn't actually tell how healthy she was, because we wouldn't necessarily be able to tell how much of it was fat and how much was muscle, etc.

I don't think it matters, anyway.
does any care about x factor anymore?
She's not fat but at least half of all girls under 28 in my local Wetherspoons are hotter.

She's got back but who cares? She wears concrete on her face.

I'd never seen her before she was on the TV at the pub tonight because X Factor is basically a cancer but wasn't impressed.
Definitly not fat, she just looks bigger compared to the other girls in the group, no doubt now they have won they will put her on a diet which is really sad about that industry.
Original post by Dorito
no she isn't.

It's all about the blonde one though. :drool: :sexface:

And people say on my threads that I'm talking bull****. Well here's the ****ing evidence.

EDIT:

Original post by Einheri
The blonde would get it, otherwise "no thanks".

And again.
(edited 12 years ago)
Not in the slightest! I think she's refreshingly normal
Reply 35
I think she's chubby, but not fat.
Reply 36

No. She just usually wears silly clothing that make her look like she is. She does have a slitly chubby face, though, but she is definitely not fat.
Reply 37
Original post by im so academic
And people say on my threads that I'm talking bull****. Well here's the ****ing evidence.

EDIT:

And again.

What exactly is your point....
Original post by Mangaka

Original post by Mangaka
What exactly is your point....

It's always the blonde girls that get preference. People say I'm wrong.

Am I really now?
Reply 39
she's overweight but definitely not obese! personally, I think she's quite pretty :smile:
what's it to anyone else anyway, if she had a problem with her weight then she wouldn't want to come on live tv every week in front of millions of people but clearly she's confident and happy with herself (and she's got every reason to be) so I don't see why anyone else would have a problem with how she is :/
plus she's got amazing talent :biggrin: some people just love to find faults in people -.-

Latest