The Student Room Group

Primary Education Interview UWE HELP!!!

Hi eveyone!

i have an interview with UWE next week for the undergraduate primary education with QTS course and i need urgent help with the group presentation.

The task is to create and present an A3 poster on one aspect of the teaching standards such as 'demonstrate consistently the positive attitudes, values and behaviour which are expected of pupils'

i was just wondering how would i make this into a poster? what would i put on it to show how teachers demonstrate positive attitudes?

thanks! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
BUMP^^
Reply 2
Helloo!
I have an interview there on wednesday! I am having problems with the poster too what sort of thing are you putting on it? And do we just look at one of the bullet points?
Thanks! x
Reply 3
Hi Everyone.....I am also having an interview on the 4th January!! Havent a clue on the presentation task, would really appreciate some help if anybody can???!!

Thank you!! xx
Reply 4
Hello! I really don't understand how to link the things to where we have seen teaching! All a bit confusing ahh nervous xx
Reply 5
i've just done a poster about the 3rd bullet point....focusing on the positive attitudes, values and behaviour

so like i wrote how teachers would encourage positive attitudes to learning and then when i talk about the poster, i'll give examples of how i've seen teachers do it..
Reply 6
Thanks for that....similar to what I was thinking, in your poster have you bullet pointed text or pictures??
Reply 7
bullet points :smile:
Reply 8
just wondering.....is anyone actually from bristol?
i have interview there on wednesday too at 12.30. my poster looks crap as its too full of writing :/ haseveryone done lots of pictures and just bullet points then?
ive got an interview on wednesday aswel and i think my poster is too full of writing. has anyone else done more writing than images?
Reply 11
Mines all full of writing too ahh!
Reply 12
I have an interview tomorrow at 12:30 too!! Anyone heading down from Cardiff area? x
Reply 13
Mine is at 12.30 too! Has your poster got lots of writing on as well or is it mainly pictures?
Reply 14
hey i sent u a pm :biggrin:
Original post by jazzfrench

Original post by jazzfrench
I have an interview tomorrow at 12:30 too!! Anyone heading down from Cardiff area? x

Good Luck for interview today!!! Hope it not to daunting......mine on the 4th!!
Reply 16
Original post by purkypurple
Good Luck for interview today!!! Hope it not to daunting......mine on the 4th!!

Ah thanks, it went well thank you! You'll be fine :smile:!
Hi everyone,

For those of you lucky enough to have had your interview already.....did you have to the maths/english tests?? can you give any feedback from the interview...any feedback would be appreciated! Started to panic now!!!
Thank you!!
Reply 18
Original post by purkypurple
Hi everyone,

For those of you lucky enough to have had your interview already.....did you have to the maths/english tests?? can you give any feedback from the interview...any feedback would be appreciated! Started to panic now!!!
Thank you!!

Hey :smile:,
we had an english test, basically just doing a mini essay, it was fine. No maths test!
& I have received an offer too which is good! when's yours?
xx
On Wednesday....getting bit anxious now though, done my poster which is probarly the easiest bit! Not looking forward to the debate bit thu. Glad to hear about the maths test though!
Thats good you received an offer, was it long after your interview that you heard....You taking it?

I just want to fast track a couple of weeks so that its all over!!

xx

Quick Reply

Latest