The Student Room Group

Anyone completely re-sat their entire A-level course?

I'm a first year at uni but not satisfied with where this course may take me. I am therefore planning on take 3 new A-levels and repeating one from my previous sitting.

Is anyone else thinking of, has done or currently is re-sitting their A-levels?
Reply 1
yeh im retaking all my Alevels... :biggrin: im in year 12 sixth form first year>>>:K::auto::awesome::badger::bhangra::bee::bee2::bebored::beard::bban::blow::blah::boxing::bump::bl::crast::doctor::ditto::faq::fatcontroller::ff2::ff::google::goofy::goodnight::goodluck::godancing::goaway::girlhit::hat::holly::hoppy:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< these are awsume sorry bout that!! LOL :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by Jerry
yeh im retaking all my Alevels... :biggrin: im in year 12 sixth form first year these are awsume sorry bout that!! LOL :biggrin:

hmmm...anyway...

did you complete the full course or did you do awful in your AS-levels and repeating only the AS year?
Reply 3
Original post by bestofyou
I'm a first year at uni but not satisfied with where this course may take me. I am therefore planning on take 3 new A-levels and repeating one from my previous sitting.

Is anyone else thinking of, has done or currently is re-sitting their A-levels?

Did terrible at 3 AS the first time. In the next session which was 3 months after AS results day I gave AS for 2 subjects +A2 for all my subjects. ( Resat 2 of the AS and carried forward one of them ).

Grades turned out to be A*A*C. Made a mistake by not resitting my third AS aswell and carrying it forward instead as I got a low D in AS. Now I'm sitting the complete AS+A2 for that subject in the coming session.

Hope its not too complicated to understand.
Reply 4
well...i havent yet finished the course im retaking/resitting the 3 exams i failled for AS and i am now doing AS paper 2 exams for two of my subjects so i have 5 exams altogether in MAY!!!!!!!!!!
Completely resitting AS german this session, so I'm doing all four exams in the summer

Quick Reply

Latest