The Student Room Group

What marks do I need for an A*?

So I'm doing maths a level in 1 year and I really want an A* and I know that I need 90% UMS in C3 and C4 to achieve this. I know it varies between years but can someone give me a guide as to how many marks out of 75 I need to get roughly 90% UMS. Thanks :biggrin:
you have to be a genius...

i.e you know if you are going to get an a* before you have even taken the exams
Reply 2
The tables for this are accessible to the public. Check the exam boards websites.
Reply 3
Original post by tommyridges
So I'm doing maths a level in 1 year and I really want an A* and I know that I need 90% UMS in C3 and C4 to achieve this. I know it varies between years but can someone give me a guide as to how many marks out of 75 I need to get roughly 90% UMS. Thanks :biggrin:

Work out roughly 90% of 75
Some times it's a bit more and sometimes a bit less
Original post by tommyridges

i heard about this new program, people doing it all in one year. i wish i had that option.
get 68 in C3 and C4 and the rest, get 63ish.
Reply 5
Original post by cooldudeman
i heard about this new program, people doing it all in one year. i wish i had that option.
get 68 in C3 and C4 and the rest, get 63ish.

Yeah its just because I'm doing Further Maths too and instead of doing them simultainiously I do Maths in the first year and Further Maths in the second.

Quick Reply

Latest