The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds College of Music , First Year Halls. 2012

I'm due to start Leeds College of Music in September 2012, and it would be lovely to meet people who will be joining me there!
Reply 1
Hey, I'm also starting in Sept on Popular Music! What course are you on?
Congrats on getting a place by the way. :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Classical la! Have you accomodation sorted yet?(:
Reply 3
Yeah, I've decided I'm actually house sharing with a couple of mates. Lots more space and it works out a fair bit cheaper! What about yourself, going into Joseph Stones? :smile:
Hey guys,
Just decided on LCM and accepted the conditional offer today :smile: I went to the open day last Saturday so am pretty excited for starting in September. Doing Pop pathway :smile: just thought I'd say hi!
Reply 5
Original post by MikeSearle123
Hey guys,
Just decided on LCM and accepted the conditional offer today :smile: I went to the open day last Saturday so am pretty excited for starting in September. Doing Pop pathway :smile: just thought I'd say hi!

See you in September matey, can't wait! :smile:
Original post by phowells
See you in September matey, can't wait! :smile:

Yeah, can't wait either! Gonna be awesome :smile: What do you play?
Reply 7
Original post by MikeSearle123
Yeah, can't wait either! Gonna be awesome :smile: What do you play?

Guitar's my first instrument but I also like to mess around a bit with singing, drums, keyboard and bass. I'd love to take up some less contemporary instruments at some point like violin and something brass but I don't have the time or the patience right now! What about you man?
Original post by phowells
Guitar's my first instrument but I also like to mess around a bit with singing, drums, keyboard and bass. I'd love to take up some less contemporary instruments at some point like violin and something brass but I don't have the time or the patience right now! What about you man?

Piano/Keys is my first instrument but like you I mess around with guitar and bass and stuff. And I'm exactly the same! I really wanna take up a string instrument and something like sax or something but dont have the time at the minute! Hopefully they'll be the chance next year :smile:
Reply 9
yes Joseph Stones! I play viola and I don't take up much space, plus I don't know anyone going in September so it'd be a good way to make friends etc :3
Hey, I'm moving into Joseph stones in September! :biggrin: I play violin :') I've just found out i'm the only girl in a flat with 5 guys!!! Not sure what to think of it :s-smilie: Excited though!
Just firmed LCM for the jazz course! Wish it would just hurry up, i can't wait!!
Reply 12
Original post by LaurenHinds
Hey, I'm moving into Joseph stones in September! :biggrin: I play violin :') I've just found out i'm the only girl in a flat with 5 guys!!! Not sure what to think of it :s-smilie: Excited though!

How do you find out who you're sharing a flat with? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest