Uni of Dundee accommodation 2012/13

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Anyone in Flat 57 Belmount Flats?
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 141
Original post by Maddiee
insanee! i'm room 3 :smile: what are you planning on studyinggg?

aww i know so crazy i love meeting folk haha! em community learning and development and yourself?
Original post by smckenzie
Has anyone ever lived in the Ninewells recidences? What are they like? I'm doing Adult Nursing this year and don't know whether to apply there or just on campus

Im doing adult nursing too! I just applied for campus accommodation because there are regular busses to ninewells just outside the campus. Apparently the ninewells accommodation is quite old? I dont know much else about it though.
Reply 143
Flat 46 Belmont flats anyone :smile:?
Reply 144
Original post by Lannie447
Ah right! It's really cool that UoD have such a reputation... Because up where I live, everyone thinks of Dundee as scummy and teases me for wanting to go there xD And no I haven't... I'm hoping for it to come any day now haha! I applied on the 23rd... x

Yeah, I'm sure every uni will have some bad rumours or what not. Hm, it took about 3 weeks to get my confirmation email though!

Btw does anyone know if theres bus from west park to Dundee? I read somewhere there was a shuttle bus, but I can't seem to find the page anymore :/
Reply 145
Original post by Sir Fox
Fiiiiinally got my accommodation e-mail. Yeah.

How long did you have to wait for it? I firmed UoD yesterday.
Reply 146
Original post by Crêpe
How long did you have to wait for it? I firmed UoD yesterday.

Firmed it Sunday 22th April, got the accommodation e-mail at the 30th of April, so roughly one week.
Reply 147
Original post by Sir Fox
Firmed it Sunday 22th April, got the accommodation e-mail at the 30th of April, so roughly one week.

Cheers, mate. Hope to see you around there :smile:
Reply 148
Original post by Crêpe
Cheers, mate. Hope to see you around there :smile:

What will you study, which residences will you pick?

My order is:

1. Belmont Flats (Premiere)
2. Heathfield (Standard)
3. Belmont Flats (Standard)
4. Belmont Tower (Premier)
Reply 149
Original post by Sir Fox
What will you study, which residences will you pick?

My order is:

1. Belmont Flats (Premiere)
2. Heathfield (Standard)
3. Belmont Flats (Standard)
4. Belmont Tower (Premier)

Business Economics with Marketing.. Haven't picked an order yet, still discussing with my mate. But we're leaning towards;

1. Belmont Flats (standard)
2. Heathfield (standard)
3. Seabraes
4. West Park Flats

Really should read into them more though. What are you going to study?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 150
Original post by Crêpe
Business Economics with Marketing.. Haven't picked an order yet, still discussing with my mate. But we're leaning towards;

1. Belmont Flats (standard)
2. Heathfield (standard)
3. Seabraes
4. West Park Flats

Really should read into them more though. What are you going to study?

BSc Psychology. Am international.
Original post by Jenny_McG
Anyone in Flat 57 Belmount Flats?

Yup, Room 4!
Original post by Rachel637
If anyone is in belmont tower, please reply or pm me. I'm on the ninth floor and i'm going to study medicine.

Belmont tower too, also medicine! :biggrin: Excitement. :')
Reply 153
Original post by Sir Fox
BSc Psychology. Am international.

Same here. German I noticed, don't speak much of it, but du hast mein apfelschorle aus gedrunken :P Let me know which accomodation you get, and I'll do the same, would be nice to meet new people from an early stage.
Reply 154
Original post by Crêpe
Same here. German I noticed, don't speak much of it, but du hast mein apfelschorle aus gedrunken :P Let me know which accomodation you get, and I'll do the same, would be nice to meet new people from an early stage.

What do you mean by 'same here', are you an international student or going to study Psychology - or both?! :biggrin: Yes, I'd also like to be in contact with some people before I go, but I doubt we'll get along well if you drink my apple juice! :wink:
Reply 155
Original post by Sir Fox
What do you mean by 'same here', are you an international student or going to study Psychology - or both?! :biggrin: Yes, I'd also like to be in contact with some people before I go, but I doubt we'll get along well if you drink my apple juice! :wink:

International student, Psychology is an interesting subject but not my cup of tea :') Good, now I know what to avoid, hah!
Reply 156
Original post by Crêpe
International student, Psychology is an interesting subject but not my cup of tea :') Good, now I know what to avoid, hah!

Wherefrom?
Reply 157
Original post by Sir Fox
Wherefrom?

Finland, but lived in Sweden for most of my life, dual citizenship. What about you, mate? :smile:
Reply 158
Facebook group for Belmont Flats 2012/13. (Didn't make the group but here's the link!)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/234592503308411/
Reply 159
Original post by Crêpe
Finland, but lived in Sweden for most of my life, dual citizenship. What about you, mate? :smile:

Germany, as you already stated. Lived in Ghana for one year, now going to Scotland. Trying to become a cosmopolitan :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest