The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

South East London, but I`m willing to travel anywhere within London :smile:
tiffins near kingston is really good.. also langley grammar near slough..
Reply 3
langley grammar is wayy too far for someone who lives in the south east
hey, I am in exactly the same situation and heavily depressed because of it, tiffin is full, langley is full, all the decent ones are full...the only one with spaces is wallington (but you need 6A*)...so now I have to end up going to coombe 6th form.....just find an okay state school, thats the only place that will accept you now
Well I have a scholarship at my private school and if we can`t find a good state school or a grammar school I`ll stay there, it just means I`ll have to move in with my dad and my mum will have to go back to Ireland :frown:
I got an interview at Townley :smile: let`s hope I have a place :rolleyes:
Reply 7
x_skater_jnoo_x
3 words - watford grammar girls

I thought you needed to be in the catchment area to go there?
Reply 8
have u had ur interview or are you going to?
:smile: x
Reply 9
Henrietta Barnett :smile:
My interview is tomorrow at 1pm - my dad reckons there is a place, but they can`t tell me yet, so fingers crossed >.< good luck to anyone else who`s in the same boat as me.
Oh okay :smile: Good luck in it :smile:
Did you apply before or did you apply today?
xxx
wilsons :biggrin:
JoeTSR
I thought you needed to be in the catchment area to go there?

Hence why I said afterwards 'Oh it depends where you live actually'.
gooner1991
Henrietta Barnett :smile:

They will be full... They wanted to take me last year at last minute but there was just no way... How would they have free places lol.
x_skater_jnoo_x
They will be full... They wanted to take me last year at last minute but there was just no way... How would they have free places lol.

Err,she asked for good state schools in London,so I gave her one..How am I supposed to know how full or not they are.
Princestia
Oh okay :smile: Good luck in it :smile:
Did you apply before or did you apply today?
xxx

My dad phoned them today for the first time, and after enrolment the head phoned us back and asked for my GCSE results, so he told the head and the 6th form teacher wants to meet me in her lunch break tomorrow for an interview >.< lol it`s a bit far out (30-45 minutes on the bus) so I hope they`ve given me a place and just want to meet me!
Tiffin Girls
Nonsuch
Newstead Wood
Latymer School
Lady Margarets
Henrietta Barnet
St Marylebone C of E
wilsons, wallington, tiffin, richmond college, st olaves, habbs, coloma convent.

even if you cant afford it try a bursary. my mate's parents paying £150 a year where the usual fees at my school are £13,000. that takes the piss and hes one of the smartest
infernalcradle
hey, I am in exactly the same situation and heavily depressed because of it, tiffin is full, langley is full, all the decent ones are full...the only one with spaces is wallington (but you need 6A*)...so now I have to end up going to coombe 6th form.....just find an okay state school, thats the only place that will accept you now

SAMRAND LOOOOOOOOOOOL. why arnt u coming bak to trinity mate? mate what u get in your gcses?

Latest