The Student Room Group

Missed my Induction - What will happen to me?

Hi,

I have missed my induction today due to a family emergency, and want to know what will happen. During the Induction I was supposed to be collecting my Foundation Programme pack and College registration form + there were supposed to be some presentations about the course I am doing etc. Now I'm worried that they wont let me enrol.

So I just wanted to find out will I still be able to enrol and how important is the induction? My actual enrolment is tomorrow at 12.45, but am worried I might get a good ********** for not turning up to the induction and not be allowed to enrol.

Would appreciate some advice.

Thanks.

Note: Uni is Queen Mary
Reply 1
should be ok as long as you didnt miss enrolment and tell them why u werent there...
Reply 2
EH18
should be ok as long as you didnt miss enrolment and tell them why u werent there...

I hope so. It stated in the email I got about induction that you must attend the induction programme for your course. That's what worries me. :frown:
Reply 3
It depends on the uni, and probably whether you have a good reason for missing it. Nobody here can tell you.
Reply 4
Was it an emergency along the lines of a long term pets or a family member being seriously ill/dead, or was it 'The dog has gas, keep an eye on him.' ?
You could email the person who runs your course and explain the situation?

Latest

Trending

Trending