The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Archaeology 2012 Undergraduate Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Original post by AquilaXenon
Cambridge, Durham, Edinburgh and Bristol. I think I'm going to firm Cambridge and insure either UCL or Durham but it's just trying to make decisions!

How about you?

Birmingham, Nottingham, Exeter and haven't heard from Edinburgh- UCL is my first choice. :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 301
Offer for arch and anth at UCL :smile:
Reply 302
Have any of you gotten an email from them yet? I haven't heard anything from them since my interview, apart from the UCAS update.
Reply 303
Just got an unconditional (I'm a mature student) offer for BA Arch and Anth!! I´m super super happy!!!! Already firmed. Congratulations to all of you who also have offers and good luck to those of you who are still waiting.
ABB offer for Class Arch and Class Civ
Original post by smarshy
Have any of you gotten an email from them yet? I haven't heard anything from them since my interview, apart from the UCAS update.

I received a letter in the post today about my offer and conditions etc.
Reply 306
Original post by AquilaXenon
I received a letter in the post today about my offer and conditions etc.

Okay. It'll probably be another week or two before I get one then. Thanks!
Original post by Captain Darling
ABB offer for Class Arch and Class Civ

Congrats!!

Can I just ask, when was your interview (if you had one?) how soon did you hear I'm getting really nervous now, just want some sort of time estimation...
It was on the 29th, and I heard on the 15th
Original post by yakuzakitty
I'm sure they won't reject you! They probably just need to confirm that you'd be willing to take up a language at UCL before they give you your offer :smile: If they were just going to reject you, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even bother asking about languages.

Thanks so much for you reply ^_^
I did get an offer eventually (:
wooo! got an offer a few weeks ago, been smiling ever since :biggrin: haha
This thread's a bit dead now! How's everybody's coursework and/or exams been going? Excited about starting uni in like 4 months? :smile:
This thread's a bit dead now! How's everybody's coursework and/or exams been going? Excited about starting uni in like 4 months? :smile:

Ridiculously excited! :biggrin: Still can't believe I got an offer haha
Have just about finished my access diploma with an overall grade of distinction!
Higher than UCL wanted :smile:
Are you doing exams atm? How are they going?
Original post by lauraaimee
Ridiculously excited! :biggrin: Still can't believe I got an offer haha
Have just about finished my access diploma with an overall grade of distinction!
Higher than UCL wanted :smile:
Are you doing exams atm? How are they going?

Glad to hear it ^^ Yeah I've got three exams over the next month or so. My revision's been going pretty well so I'm confident the exams won't be too bad :smile:
Glad to hear it ^^ Yeah I've got three exams over the next month or so. My revision's been going pretty well so I'm confident the exams won't be too bad :smile:

Excellent!
I don't envy you having to do exams! I'm glad my course is assignment based lol Good luck for the next month tho! Sure you'll do great! What was your offer for the IOA if you don't mind me asking?
Original post by lauraaimee
Excellent!
I don't envy you having to do exams! I'm glad my course is assignment based lol Good luck for the next month tho! Sure you'll do great! What was your offer for the IOA if you don't mind me asking?

Thank you ^^ I don't mind, it was ABB, which is well below what I'm predicted. If I didn't go to my exams I'd get Cs in all my A Levels, so I'm quite confident I'll get the grades :P
Reply 316
I'm also super excited!! And as my offer was unconditional (I'm a mature student, done a few Open University modules over the last few years which was enough for them), I'm just sitting back and waiting for it to start... counting down the weeks until I finish work! Seriously, cannot wait til September! Still can't believe I got in, never thought I would.
Original post by LizzieHex
I'm also super excited!! And as my offer was unconditional (I'm a mature student, done a few Open University modules over the last few years which was enough for them), I'm just sitting back and waiting for it to start... counting down the weeks until I finish work! Seriously, cannot wait til September! Still can't believe I got in, never thought I would.

Fantastic! :smile: I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone I've spoken to on here :P
Reply 318
It's killing me that I have to wait 4 months! I actually spend more time thinking about that than I do thinking about schoolwork, I think. Which is really bad, because my exams start in less than 2 weeks.
Original post by smarshy
It's killing me that I have to wait 4 months! I actually spend more time thinking about that than I do thinking about schoolwork, I think. Which is really bad, because my exams start in less than 2 weeks.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've started planning all the things I'll need and how I'll decorate my room and stuff... It's insane :L And my first exam is in exactly one week! :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending