Scroll to see replies

Reply 9180
Original post by Truered

:awesome:

he's not fooling anyone :nah:
Reply 9181
Original post by Truered

:awesome:

You have somehow managed to find a combination of 2 things I find to weird to even understand :indiff:. Tonight I saw a very drunk university lecture during a comedy gig get up sit on a pool table and then manage to get the whole pub to in a choir format to sing Yellow Submarine......I'm not going to lie I thought tonight couldn't get weirder but you somehow managed to make it weirder :confused:
Reply 9182
Original post by JWH
You have somehow managed to find a combination of 2 things I find to weird to even understand :indiff:. Tonight I saw a very drunk university lecture during a comedy gig get up sit on a pool table and then manage to get the whole pub to in a choir format to sing Yellow Submarine......I'm not going to lie I thought tonight couldn't get weirder but you somehow managed to make it weirder :confused:

Reply 9183
Juno has new mangas :moon:
Reply 9184
Evening all :wavey:

Original post by Juno
Juno has new mangas :moon:

Which ones? :teeth:
Reply 9185
Original post by skipp
Which ones? :teeth:

Otomen volume 1, and The gentlemen's alliance cross volume 1.

I swapped a book for the first on a book swapping site coz it looked interesting, and the second came along for free :dontknow:
Reply 9186
Still not watching much anime, I've mainly been watching US shows. In the time I watched 0 episodes of anime I watched the first 20 episodes of Supernatural.

I never noticed while collecting anime, but some US tv show sets got cheap :teeth:
Reply 9187
I really need to try and concentrate on actually doing work. So far my mind has wandered to doing a new blog post about a heckler I could dub as the worlds best heckler and figuring out how to add a stumbler button to my blog.

Though in other news I really need to clean up my room. The massive pile of empty strongbow cans in the corner from when me and a friend got really drunk and watched some films the other night may give people a dangerously accurate idea of my level of alcoholism :ninja:
Reply 9188
Sooooooo anybody watching the New prince of tennis?
If not: 'mada mada dane'
:tongue:
Reply 9189
Spring Anime Preview is done!

Reply 9190
You can get pizza ...in a cone :zomg: :wtf:
Reply 9191
I've today discovered why my flatmates dislike me. Apparently I turn a lot of things into jokes.....I'm pretty sure there's a ironic comment about me doing stand up comedy in there somewhere...
Reply 9192
Original post by vin
You can get pizza ...in a cone :zomg: :wtf:

Reply 9193
Bye everyone!

I'm going away for the weekend to stay with a guy I met on teh interwebs who is going to stab me.
Reply 9194
Original post by Juno
Bye everyone!

I'm going away for the weekend to stay with a guy I met on teh interwebs who is going to stab me.

Have fun :awesome:
I think one of my external hard drives (Asuna) is failing, it's been playing up for a while. I've *just* got enough room on my other drives to back everything up, so I've decided to do that while it'll still let me access the files, though even that has taken multiple attempts and a lot of patience. The files don't appear to be corrupt, at least. Afterwards, I'll see whether I can salvage the drive by formatting and/or running that disk repair program I used to fix my other drive (Makie/Sayo, still working fine over a year later despite relatively heavy usage).
Reply 9196
The new avatar series, "Avatar the Legend of Korra" looks promising :biggrin:!
Original post by Heeck
The new avatar series, "Avatar the Legend of Korra" looks promising :biggrin:!

Welcome to the society, am adding you to the member list now. :smile:

I've only seen the odd episode or two of Avatar; technically it isn't an anime series, but a lot of my friends say it could easily pass for one. :yes: Hadn't heard it was getting a new series, either. :beard:
Reply 9198
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Welcome to the society, am adding you to the member list now. :smile:

I've only seen the odd episode or two of Avatar; technically it isn't an anime series, but a lot of my friends say it could easily pass for one. :yes: Hadn't heard it was getting a new series, either. :beard:

Only two episodes have been released so far :emo: , though I'll be busy for the next two months due to my exams. Hopefully more episodes will be out by then :colone: .
Just realized I've been a member of TSR for 7 years today. :zomg: Thanks for all the entertainment everyone, and here's hoping for many more awesome years to come. :biggrin: And maybe a new chat thread by the end of the decade. :p: