The Student Room Group

How to get a body like these guys ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Aisha~~
Hah. Once you start you will start wanting more and more.

150 was my initial goal. Once I got there 160 started looking good. Then 170. Then 180. Now I'm looking at 200lbs, and I guarantee once I get there, I won't be happy.
And that's probably when I'll hop on the juicy juice

No point using steroids they just make people look like Super Mutants.

Negged by Super Mutant Behemoth.

super-mutant-behemoth-vs-skagzilla-6257.jpg
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 121
Original post by pr0view
No point using steroids they just make people look like Super Mutants.

dont talk about things you dont understand.
Original post by BonjournoDeano
So you do agree its possible to take it 2 ways.
Its not my fault for taking it the gay way :closedeyes:

you take it the gay way often then? :colone:
Original post by Aisha~~

Good progress, but let's see a comparison shot where you're standing the same as in the first photo.
Working in a gym probably helps.
Plus they probably do all the girlier things (waxing, tanning, moisturising) which give the body a cleaner look.
Reply 125
lol...
I train with guys on that picture

Its IS down to genetics

Decent training program and decent-ish diet
Some drink a little due to the amount of PR work that they do
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 126
By doing curls in the squat rack, by the looks of it.
Reply 127
Original post by Aisha~~
What's the point? Really? I'm barely over average size, and still have a lot of fat. I'm not exactly ideal, but I'm gonna ****ing try to get there. If you're happy with your 150lb physique, that's your choice. Personally, I want to get as far away from that look as possible.

I weighed myself at the gym today, 177lbs on the money :rolleyes:. So I weigh the same as you and I don't even work out? I think I was right when I said we would most likely look the same in clothes. Pictures are good at showing muscle but they aren't good at showing overall size, hence why you thought I weigh only 150 lbs.

See what me and effofex are getting at, is that as long as you have a decent frame to begin with, you don't need to work out loads to look like those guys do.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 128

More not sure if serious here

Your body compositions are completely different. There's no point being the same weight if he clearly has more muscle than you
Reply 129
Original post by desijut

More not sure if serious here

Your body compositions are completely different. There's no point being the same weight if he clearly has more muscle than you

hes trolling / retarded. no point explaining.
Reply 130
Original post by Rusty360
lol...
I train with guys on that picture

Its IS down to genetics

Decent training program and decent-ish diet
Some drink a little due to the amount of PR work that they do

insertions are down to gentics, but they all have different shapes, so op isnt talking about one shape specifically.

getting that size is possible no matter your genetics. the time taken to get there is dependant of genetics. 2 years it should be attainable for 90% of the population.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 131
Original post by sconter
hes trolling / retarded. no point explaining.

Hence the gif, thought id give an explanation in case he was being srs
Reply 132
Original post by Like a BAWS
Im sure there are many bodybuilders who have bodyparts they simply don't care about building, perhaps calves or whatever

:damnmate:
Quote is insulting to bodybuilders
Original post by stayce88
:damnmate:
Quote is insulting to bodybuilders

Agreed calves are like one of the best muscles.
Original post by effofex
you do not need to 'train' for 2 years to look like that.

If you have a naturally high metabolism (low BMI) all you need to do is a few press-ups, sit-ups and chin-ups and it is quite easy.

I have a very high metabolism, just below average BMI (Though Im very skinny.), over half a year of hard work at the gym and I was only just starting to develop muscle tone.

Few press-ups and situps my arse.
Reply 135
Original post by lonelykatana
I have a very high metabolism, just below average BMI (Though Im very skinny.), over half a year of hard work at the gym and I was only just starting to develop muscle tone.

Even if you are very skinny you will still have muscle tone.
Reply 136
Original post by lonelykatana

thats because you arent doing it right.

your metabolic rate just increases your tdee.

you dont eat much.

but yea u need a proper routine, and proper nutrition.
Original post by SEHughes
Good progress, but let's see a comparison shot where you're standing the same as in the first photo.

The shirts in the wash now, I can't. But...why anyway?
Original post by Aisha~~
The shirts in the wash now, I can't. But...why anyway?

It'd be a clearer indicator of your progress than when you're posing to exaggerate your shoulders.
Original post by SEHughes
It'd be a clearer indicator of your progress than when you're posing to exaggerate your shoulders.

Didn't realise I was under the scrutiny of a judging panel here. Please except my humble apologies

Quick Reply

Latest