The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Once they get to a certain level of hotness it is impossible to order them. If you gave me 10 contenders for hottest in the world I would find it so hard to pick an order. Even if I did I would change my mind all the time. Thats where personailty comes into it, I like them as a person I think they look better and that distinguishes. But since I don't know Megan Fox or any other celebrities choosing between is just like choosing the best looking cars or anything else. How am I supposed to know what the best looking one is?
Reply 21
Original post by tinman1
You look a bit like her actually......:colone:

Lol my friend has said that too but i don't think I look anything like her and wouldn't want to tbh!
Reply 22
Grossly overrated.

To be honest I think she looks a bit trashy.
Even if she was ugly, I would still do her from behind. :colone:
Reply 24
Original post by dean01234
I need to spend more time with you...

I don't think I have seen, let alone met a girl who I would pick over megan fox...

Perhaps you should go out more!!
Reply 25
Yuck....i would do nothing else but Mexican style on her
I agree, overrated, wouldn't look twice at a girl like that in the streets. No real tits (would take saggier, bigger tits over her 'pert' ones that would probably be conical topless).

Other ugly celebs that people wrongly admire/idolise:

Rihanna
Lady Gaga
That weird looking one in girls aloud
The guys in One Direction - normal kids with expensive hairdos.

F*CK mass culture and the ignorance it produces
Reply 27
Lmao, sod off is she ugly. You're ugly compared to her. I don't even need to see you to know that. Why? Because EVERYONE is ugly compared to her. Well... apart from Samantha Brick.
Reply 28
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Even if she was ugly, I would still do her from behind. :colone:

Are you gay??:s-smilie:
Original post by miah78
Are you gay??:s-smilie:

Yes. Well, bi, actually.
If she came onto you no guy would ever say no, stop lying to yourselves.
Reply 31
Original post by I Gurn Hard
Other ugly celebs that people wrongly admire/idolise:

Rihanna
Lady Gaga
That weird looking one in girls aloud
The guys in One Direction - normal kids with expensive hairdos.

F*CK mass culture and the ignorance it produces

I disagree on so many levels about Rihanna, I think she may be the most attractive girl there is.

However agree on all the others.
Reply 32
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Yes. Well, bi, actually.

what a load of toss.No one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
Its just impossible.
your either gay ,lesbo or straight.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 33
I can see she's not ugly, but I don't find her attractive at all.
Reply 34
Original post by miah78
bull**** no one can be bisexual there is no scientific evidence out there which proves that men and women can be attracted to, 2 different sexes.
Its just impossible.
your either gay ,lesbo or straight.

I'm guessing none of those studies you saw were the Kinsey Reports then...
She's not amazingly stunning, but she does have a fairly pretty face. Her body is pretty awesome though, you've got to admit (but maybe I'm a lil biased though since I tend to look favourably at women who are also slim like me :smile:).
Original post by M1011
I disagree on so many levels about Rihanna, I think she may be the most attractive girl there is.

However agree on all the others.

I think Rihanna is quite pretty at times, but her body is disproportionate. For a girl with a hip/waist ratio such as hers, i'd expect D cup boobs. Hers are too small for her frame due to excessive dieting. Also, i bet you 20 quid that in 10 years time when her metabolism slows, she'll just be another cellulite ridden heffer who has to go through endless liposuction treatments just to pass as "acceptable" - she has bad genes in that regard.
Original post by najinaji
I'm guessing none of those studies you saw were the Kinsey Reports then...

Love the music in your sig.
WTF with that picture?? :s-smilie: It looks like someone cut and pasted Angelina's face on to Kelly Brook's body :confused:
I know beauty is subjective but you can't seriously think she is 'ugly'. I'm a girl and I think she is so beautiful, but she was deffo better before the plastic surgery. Megan is my girl crush and always will be ;D