The Student Room Group

How long does it take for a parcel to get from Australia to England?

I someone a present yesterday, and I'm keen to know what day it will get there :biggrin: Man I had to sign so many papers, felt like a terrorist (now I know how they feel /jks). Usually I send letters, not parcels that's why I wanna know *curious!*

I can't say anymore information :ninja:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Good question
6 months.

That's providing it doesn't get lost.

Or the postman doesn't fancy it.
Reply 3
3-4 days usually. My sister ordered a DVD from Aus, and it took 4 working days.

Send it recorded, then the it should 99.9% get to it's destination in UK.
Reply 4
Although we're considering UK postal services here.
I think you made the wrong choice, you should've stood on a beach and put the parcel into the sea. It would've been MUCH more likely to reach it's intended destination, and faster.
Ring up Australia Post.
Reply 6
blackswan
Ring up Australia Post.

s'omg you have 12 warning points :eek:

What are Aussie Post like?
.Andrew.
s'omg you have 12 warning points :eek:

What are Aussie Post like?

I've been a bad bad girl :frown:.

Aussie Post are alright, you are lucky if you end up with at least half a parcel with them :smile:
Reply 8
blackswan
I've been a bad bad girl :frown:.

Aussie Post are alright, you are lucky if you end up with at least half a parcel with them :smile:

Terriblé!! :p:

Better then here, at least you get half the parcel.. Theiving postmen here, :mad:
.Andrew.
Terriblé!! :p:

Better then here, at least you get half the parcel.. Theiving postmen here, :mad:

Do they like to check what's in your parcels too:p: ?
Reply 10
blackswan
Do they like to check what's in your parcels too:p: ?

They do where i live. Nosey fools. usually turn up at the door with a rip down the side, and the 'oh sorry, i ripped it when i took it out of my bike'...

:p:
.Andrew.
They do where i live. Nosey fools. usually turn up at the door with a rip down the side, and the 'oh sorry, i ripped it when i took it out of my bike'...

Oh rightttt sure Mr Postman:rolleyes:
I wonder what kind of rules there are about them taking a peek...and if they get warnings or get fired...:p:
Reply 12
blackswan
Oh rightttt sure Mr Postman:rolleyes:
I wonder what kind of rules there are about them taking a peek...and if they get warnings or get fired...:p:

:rofl: Damn liars..

Not sure, but if they open it, and it pings out and smacks them in the face and injures them, that will act as their warning :p:
.Andrew.
:rofl: Damn liars..

Not sure, but if they open it, and it pings out and smacks them in the face and injures them, that will act as their warning :p:

hehe, we should set up something like that for them one...but we some how have to get record it, hmmm that could be fun, we'll teach those buggers a lesson!
Reply 14
blackswan
hehe, we should set up something like that for them one...but we some how have to get record it, hmmm that could be fun, we'll teach those buggers a lesson!

:rofl:

Good idea, set up a mini flame thrower, so when they have a sniffter in the parcel, it will give them a shock :p:

Might get arrested.. Worth it though.
.Andrew.
:rofl:

Good idea, set up a mini flame thrower, so when they have a sniffter in the parcel, it will give them a shock :p:

Might get arrested.. Worth it though.

:laugh:
Ah they wouldn't know it was us :wink: We could blame it on some terrorist.
Reply 16
blackswan
:laugh:
Ah they wouldn't know it was us :wink: We could blame it on some terrorist.

True, blame tony blair,

i'd love to see that, woudl teach the fool/foolette right.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread :frown:

.Andrew.

True, blame tony blair,

i'd love to see that, woudl teach the fool/foolette right.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread :frown:

haha. Maybe we should let other people reply...not that there is anyone awake around here...:cool:
Reply 18
danni_bella
I can't say anymore information :ninja:

Is it top secret spy information? :hmmm: :p:
Reply 19
How did she got my address?

Quick Reply

Latest