The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

anywheer from 15minutes a quickey to 2hrs of teasing, foreplay and sex.
Reply 2
However long you want it to be, babe :wink:
Reply 3
all night long
Reply 4
how long have you got?
I'd be lucky if my ex lasted 5/10minutes (15 at a push?); with my boyfriend now it can be hours!
Reply 6
if you wanna have a quickee up against the wall of a night club, your gunna get pretty tired after 15 minutes. id give a quickee only a few minutes.

you'll find a load of sites about this all over the place.

From what i've seen, a lot of guys don't seem to break the 5 minute barrier. but to be honest, it all depends on how you do it, and what you do it with.

you can use condoms to last for hours, or vibrating crap to make you go at first touch.

Personally, positions, i can't last past 5 minutes in missionary, but i can go for a few hours if i'm anywhere but a bed, say doing doggie on a chair, or just doing something interesting over a table.

Be inventive, and you'll find what works :P

important thing is just to have fun and, to give the girl an orgasm. some guys may be able to go for hours, but i think you really accomplished something if you give a girl 8 orgasms in as many minutes.
It really just depends how long you can make it/want it to be.
But with a condom, its easier to last a lot longer than without.
wish i could do it quicker sometimes. The last 5 girls I slept with all finnished before me and I actually faked a couple of times (easy to do cus i had a condom on).

I thought only girls were meant to do that is there something wrong with me?!

I do it cum but it would normally take like 20 mins at least of good sex.
wish i could do it quicker sometimes. The last 5 girls I slept with all finnished before me and I actually faked a couple of times (easy to do cus i had a condom on).

Reply 10
gotta love the constant sex which i obviously get.
Anonymous

What????

just... just... what????

Mate, i'm assuming your a guy. but, it's GOOD if girls finish before you.

to be honest, the point is girls don't finish
they just get tired.

they can go for as long as they want. to be able to go for long, yer sure it's a curse sometimes when you just don't have enough time, but dear god, i'm sure you'll find a LOT of people who will be very happy to have good sex for 20 minutes, and a few more who are willing for hours.

If a girl finishes, don't stop, just go until they tell you to get off.
MichaelG
gotta love the constant sex which i obviously get.

:lies:
Anywhere between 20 mins - 2hrs lol ( depending who with, Where etc. etc.)
Reply 14
If we're just talking penetration I'd say anywhere from about 5-25 minutes depending on how fast the guy is/how fast you need to be. If we're including foreplay for a proper session I'd say a good couple of hours of build up makes for some hot sex!
to be honest, i never go beyond a good 10 minutes of foreplay.
yoshifumu

If a girl finishes, don't stop, just go until they tell you to get off.

You're clearly an idiot.

I have a feeling that the women you have sex with never start and you just keep pounding away until she knees you in the balls.
Sithius
Generally speaking of course.

Any figures on this?

What do you think we people do? :eek:
lil_miss_annoymous
Anywhere between 20 mins - 2hrs lol ( depending who with, Where etc. etc.)

sorry u have to prove it

il be timing tho if its anywhere under 20 mins then I will have to report you to the sex police.

:woo:
Reply 19
Kagutsuchi
:lies:

curses, i've been discovered! smithers, press the accelamatron!

Latest