The Student Room Group

oops

i kinda know this really nice girl i talk to her now and again at uni shes french but can speak fluent english, she said she was on a 'wall studies' course a few months ago which i thought was a bit strange at first but fair enough i assumed thats what she did, anyway today she showed me her file and i found out it was war studies that she was doing, i said to her 'i thought you did wall studies' and she just said 'what' an i said nevermind :frown:

do u think she'l think that theres something wrong with me? :confused:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No. You'll be fine.
Reply 2
Only in the aural dept.
Zapsta
No. You'll be fine.

Is probably not being truthful.

Edit: Oops, wrong thread. :redface:
Reply 4
don't worry :smile:
horrorboy

Get cotton buds to clean your ears out.

Dip them in that Cilit Bang stuff (you know, with that annoying man on the advert) and then give those waxy ear canals a good ol' rinse.
Are you taking adavantage of the girls poor English?
Reply 7
im sure she is used to being a bit confused with the english ways i wouldnt worry about it if it was me i would of probably said something worse like so dont you just love granite these days?
Reply 8
englishstudent
Get cotton buds to clean your ears out.

Dip them in that Cilit Bang stuff (you know, with that annoying man on the advert) and then give those waxy ear canals a good ol' rinse.

:eek:

I read that so wrong.
kieshaxxx

I read that so wrong.

Cilit? :eek:
Reply 10
horrorboy
i kinda know this really nice girl i talk to her now and again at uni shes french but can speak fluent english, she said she was on a 'wall studies' course a few months ago which i thought was a bit strange at first but fair enough i assumed thats what she did, anyway today she showed me her file and i found out it was war studies that she was doing, i said to her 'i thought you did wall studies' and she just said 'what' an i said nevermind :frown:

I think if she was english you should be worried. But seeing as shes french she probly wont get it - she may think wall studies is some complex english subject :wink:
Reply 11
englishstudent
Cilit? :eek:

Hehe :redface:
Reply 12
You seriously thought there was a degree called Wall Studies?
Reply 13
kieshaxxx

I read that so wrong.

me too :redface:
Reply 14
F. Poste
You seriously thought there was a degree called Wall Studies?

well there should be!
Reply 15
jumpunderaboat
well there should be!

There could be a module in "Watching Paint Dry" :biggrin:
Reply 16
accents. what an annoyance. dont worry bout it dude.
Reply 17
"Sausages."
"Walls."
Ahahahahahahahaha :biggrin:
Reply 18
Zapsta
"Sausages."
"Walls."
Ahahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

You make more sense every day. :smile:
Reply 19
horrorboy

nah, simple mistake, live and forget :smile:

Latest