The Student Room Group

My girlfriend slow danced with another guy and let him feel her up.. Help!

So yeah...

Just woke up this morning to pictures of my girlfriend on a night out last night.. Before going she made sure I trusted her by saying "You're not worried are you?" And at that point I wasn't worried at all....
However, I woke up this morning to find pictures on Facebook of her slow dancing with another guy.. She says "I didn't actually do anything..."

How the hell do I react to this? =/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
She didn't necessarily want to be dancing with him, he could just have happened to be there when the picture was taken.
Unless she had her arms wound him or something...? :s-smilie:
Reply 2
Original post by Blueflare
She didn't necessarily want to be dancing with him, he could just have happened to be there when the picture was taken.

Well yeah.. her arms were wrapped aroud him....
Reply 3
Woah, that's pretty bad. Confront, if her justifications are just stupid, tbh, she probably isn't worth it and dump.

If it's the first time, you might be able to let her off, so long as she doesn't do it again, but there's no garantees of this so yeah... ask her wtf she was doing, and then proceed with a 'see ya later' message, if she doesn't ever care about you or you can't trust her.
i dont think i'd care if i saw my gf dancing with another guy. i trust her to know our boundaries and keep to them
Imagine what they did after together.
Reply 6
Original post by Blueflare

she just tripped and landed on this dick ...

What I don't get it how a lot of very intimate dancing gets the label of "it's just dancing" yes because gyrating your hips against his dick is just 'dancing'
Reply 7
Original post by didgeridoo12uk
i dont think i'd care if i saw my gf dancing with another guy. i trust her to know our boundaries and keep to them

it depends what the couple defines as their boundary

for many people (odd as it seems to be) 'dancing' even rubbing her ass up against a guys dick is 'just dancing' and within the realms of appropriate behaviour

so it's a personal thing, OP are you ok with this? did you know she danced this like prior to tonight?
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Well yeah.. her arms were wrapped aroud him....

post the pics. you can mask out the faces so we have an idea of how close they were
Reply 9
If that quote of hers "I didn't actually do anything" is verbatim I'd be suspicious [I can't say why, mind], but that's just me.
Reply 10
You should steal her wallet and buy a fishing boat.

Honestly OP, what answer are you expecting? Let her know it bugs you. If she cares that much about you she won't cause a fuss and will refrain from doing it again.
Reply 11
I questionned her further about it and she replied "I only danced with him for like a minute tops then ran away, surely there's nothing wrong?!"

She did spend the whole night on the phone to me afterwards, but still... I cant get over the fact she didnt just decline him o.O she had her arms around him! =/
Reply 12
So she danced with another guy? So what - if it didn't mean anything then who cares? She probably went home and felt a bit silly and he probably drunkenly stumbled home and had a cheeky **** before passing out drunk. Unless it's indicative of her having some form of doubts about the relationship then what's the problem?
Reply 13
I would be pissed too.

Problem is, if you say much you will just be branded a control freak.
Just tell her that you're not cool with it.

Make her put herself in your shoes, ask her how she would feel if she saw the same sort of picture of you with a hot girl, it will probably make her think and apologise.
Reply 15
Her only excuse for doing it and not rejecting him is that she has a problem saying no to people.. Because she feels bad for them? o.O If she did run off and go home straight away after it happened.. Am i over-reacting by being hurt by it? =/
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
So yeah...

Just woke up this morning to pictures of my girlfriend on a night out last night.. Before going she made sure I trusted her by saying "You're not worried are you?" And at that point I wasn't worried at all....
However, I woke up this morning to find pictures on Facebook of her slow dancing with another guy.. She says "I didn't actually do anything..."

How the hell do I react to this? =/

1. I wouldn't even go out with a chick who goes clubbing and would feel like part of her humanity has been taken away if she stops going.

2. That would be enough for me to dump her. You might get someone saying 'omg, it's not as if she kissed him, it's not as if she took him back to her place, it's just dancing in the end', I'd ask you what your definition of cheating is. It's enough for me to dump the girl personally.

3. Why get into a serious relationship and ACTUALLY have serious emotions for a girl if ther aren't serious boundaries in place. It's important to cut out aspects that could lead to the bad deed - this relates with point 1.
You're probably half of a guy that's just letting 'feelings' control the way in relationships. What do you really want out of this relationship? Logically speaking, not emotionally.

At a young age, it just seems pointless to get into relationships unless you respect the value of the relationship by making it a mature one.

Tbf - I would just ask her. She really might not have meant anything by it... If I go out clubbing or whatever with my friends, more often than not we get guys dancing with us... We dont go up to men and start dancing with them.
Drop that bitch. You're not enough for her. She wants something else and is tempting herself.
Reply 19
Wtf **** she touched another guy???!!!!!! Dump her thats like practically sex!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending