Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

University of Lincoln Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by xjoanna
I've been there to see it and they said all first years are together :biggrin: hopefully I'll see you there :biggrin: What course did you apply for?

Did it look alright ?! Only seen the photos on the internet :l and chosen to Advertising ! How about you ? So excited to get down there now ! :biggrin:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
I'm hopefully putting Lincoln as my first choice!
Got an offer for LLB Law, anyone else planning to be on the same course?!
Olivia
(ps gonna apply for The Junxion due to its proximity to the Law building and it is sooooo nice)
Reply 442
Have an unconditional for Film & Television. Anyone else, still deciding between this and another!
Reply 443
Really liked Lincoln when I went to the applicant day on Saturday!:smile:
Course: International Relations and Politics
Offer: Conditional

What's everyones opinion on the best accommodation for first year? I'm really not sure where to apply for :confused:
Reply 444
Original post by kljolliff
Did it look alright ?! Only seen the photos on the internet :l and chosen to Advertising ! How about you ? So excited to get down there now ! :biggrin:

It looks exactly the same as on pictures :biggrin: Law :smile: So am I, the place actually looks really nice!
Reply 445
Original post by HyperMusic94
Olivia
(ps gonna apply for The Junxion due to its proximity to the Law building and it is sooooo nice)

I am :smile:
Anyone else applied for History???
And also, is on campus accommodation the best? I've applied but I can always change!!
:smile:
Original post by HyperMusic94
Olivia

Heyy I'm doing LLB law in September, and gonna be in The Junxion :smile: double snap haha
Original post by stevenmccullough
Heyy I'm doing LLB law in September, and gonna be in The Junxion :smile: double snap haha

You're transferring?
My friend Tiff is transferring to law in Sept too.
Original post by lozzyhickers
You're transferring?
My friend Tiff is transferring to law in Sept too.

yeahh, got the transfer sorted this week to take effect in September 2012 :smile:
yeahh, got the transfer sorted this week to take effect in September 2012 :smile:

Brilliant, good luck! :smile:
Reply 451
I've applied for Business and Marketing :smile: offer is 260 points, its my first and only choice :smile:
woo got my free hoddie .... well haPPY :biggrin:
Reply 453
Course: International Business
Offer: Conditional
Conditions: 280 points DMM

Firm choice :biggrin:
Has anyone applied for on campus accommdation NON en-suite? :smile:

awww yeah :') Loads of Law students are applying for the Junxion! :biggrin: See you then! (ive now confirmed it as my firm choice! )
Original post by hannah-may
woo got my free hoddie .... well haPPY :biggrin:

ooooh whats it like? I think mine has come, i was away last week but i have a parcel waiting to be picked up at the royal mail collection place!!!
Reply 457
Got a hoodie through the other day, went and looked round the the Junxion looks so nice! Can't wait, just want to go now!!!
Reply 458
I'll be doing Law. Junxion looks really nice so I'll see you guys there!
Reply 459
Original post by Scarly18
Got a hoodie through the other day, went and looked round the the Junxion looks so nice! Can't wait, just want to go now!!!

Hoodie??? I want a hoodie :frown: did you get one on the open day? x

Quick Reply

Latest