The Student Room Group

how many exams/essays has everyone got?

ive got 1 lab report, 6 essays to write and learn for an exam, 1 coursework essay, a statistics exam, a part seen/unseen exam.

all to do in less than a month!!

what about everyone else? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have three essays due on the 14th by 17:00.

One is 80% complete. Another I've done the planning for. The last I've done nothing for - I've read the question and it doesn't look too hard.

I have a number of exams. Two next Tuesday, one next Wednesday and one next Friday.

I start revising when I wake up on Saturday.

It's pretty much a repeat of last semester, which didn't go too badly for me.
Reply 2
One exam, one portfolio of work and one timed essay. I've already handed in a lot of my work.
1 exam in June ^_^
Reply 4
8 Exams. Only three to go now.
6 exams. Dammit.
Reply 6
Coursework is done for the year (all 12 pieces, 26,000 words of it...Bleugh) and I've done 5 out of my 8 exams. So almost there!
Reply 7
Another piece of coursework, albeit it's quite small and tbh I'm going to blag it because I need to focus on revision.

1 "class test" and 2 exams, class test is basically just answering less questions in less time, it's still worth the same credits as the exams are.

Class test is this Thursday..I'm fairly confident though it'll go terribly wrong if the right questions don't come up.

Exam the Monday after. Not confident, only started revising today as I've had assignments to do and revision for the class test. I booked the weekend before off work though so I can cram cram cram...

Last exam is 24th May, not even looked at revising tbh. I'm starting that after the Monday exam.
Reply 8
9 AS level exams...:zomg:
Reply 9
done all my coursework for the year (8 essays, an essay plan and a report) and I have 3 exams coming up in the middle of the month
Reply 10
4 essays (all done, all 1600 words) and 2 exams in a couple of weeks. This time next year I will have no exams, just essays, as the modules I'm doing are 100% coursework!
3 exams left, and an incredibly difficult piece of coursework based on Assembly programming. If anyone's good at that sort of thing, let me know so I can bombard you with questions ;D

Once exams are out of the way, 2 month gaming binge. Bring on Diablo III! Unfortunately, I don't finish until the 21st :frown:
Original post by burning-ape
3 exams left, and an incredibly difficult piece of coursework based on Assembly programming. If anyone's good at that sort of thing, let me know so I can bombard you with questions ;D

Once exams are out of the way, 2 month gaming binge. Bring on Diablo III! Unfortunately, I don't finish until the 21st :frown:

dont wanna bring this off topic but OMGSH DIABLO 3 i am so guttted!!

i pre ordered it and then tested my laptop with the beta and apparently my specifications arent good enough to run it :frown: so i need to buy a new computer!!
Reply 13
I had 4 assignments totaling 15k words :afraid: and one exam on Friday.
3 exams all done, 3 essays :frown: 1 down to more to go 2,500 words each :/ I am on placement at the minute too and that's taking up all my time as it's basically working all full time shift hours Im so tired and have no motivation :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
6 exams :cool:
8 exams starting next week Thursday. I got my coursework marks for this semester. Not good :sigh:
4 exams left. Then a year off basically all academic work...yay.
Three exams for three separate subjects, three final essays (totaling 14,000 words) and an oral presentation. Unfortunately though, everything except for the presentation are all due this Friday coming. :frown:

Oh well. Least it'll be over after that! :biggrin:
Had 4 exams overall, done 2 so far and 2 to go :smile: And after the 10th May it's 4 months holiday :cool: xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending