The Student Room Group

New person right here !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I probably would actually ;p lol i would really hate to make that mistake :wink: and harnessing it is the easy bit, remembering it all is hard.. Well they do say practice makes perfect, so I guess that's the way forward :smile: wow that's a bit extreme isn't it? ;p at least your teachers care, mine just give us past papers that we've already done and then don't even mark them -.- and some people in our year don't even have to do p.e. For some reason they were offered to drop it and not do the exam or anything :redface: oh sure, just blame your procrastination on me ;3 and I wouldn't worry about them, have you seen how long our messages are?? No one in their right mind would be bothered to read all of them :wink: aww thanks.. And don't worry about your social ineptness, you seem to be a lovely person so I don't really mind how often you go out or how many friends you have :')
Anyway I think I'm going to go to sleep now, seeing as I'm struggling to keep my eyes open atm.. Sweet dreams, and goodluck with p.e. tomorrow!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 41
Hey, how did you find the pe test?
And let's hope not, although now that you've said it, I'm probably gonna end up saying it to D: mine too, but I have to make room for other subjects :tongue: i didn't choose it either, but I doubt I would've dropped it seeing as it isn't that hard.. I guess it is, and if I'm such a big distraction, maybe we shouldn't talk.. Joke, I couldn't stop talking to you if I tried :3 I haven counted my friends, but I have about 4-5 important ones, loads of others and you :biggrin: thanks, you too.. It does suck, but at least we're in the same country so don't have time zones to worry about (and we can text too :')

Reply 42
Sorry, had a piano lesson :tongue: yeah i think so too.. actually i didn't find that one too hard, i think the hardest one was the healthy diet bit, i guessed all of that question! did you need the whole hour for the test? i'm revising chemistry too, i'm not so worried about english 'cause i've been preparing for ages now..aww i'm glad i can help, and i love our talks too :3 ikr, i used to have a friend in America, and it got so hard to talk to them just because we had to arrange times when i was just about to go to bed, and it all got really confusing.. i reckon you should give me yours, seeing as you were the one who posed as my stalker for a while :wink:
Reply 43
You clearly did some revision, unlike me.. i got the last 6 mark one , that was quite easy :smile: i finished after 20 minutes and proceeded to daydream for the remainder of the time :tongue: Oh dear, i'm sure you'll be fine :3 save your brain till after the exam, then let it mush away ;p ahh fair enough.. i think i'll squeeze some in at break and maybe lunch (even though i'm being completely irresponsible and going out with my friends just before the english exam!) ok, send it to me in a private message.. i do have credit, although i'm not sure how many texts i have left, so might run out soon.. in any event, i'll top up on the first of June :3
Reply 44
LOOOOOOOOL at your username!

Btw, you can use the "quote" button to quote people so a notification pops up for them :smile:
Reply 45
ahh i didn't, i revised chemistry instead ;p i made him a sprinter, as i was feeling unimaginative and decided to stick to the 100m sprint.. yeah, most people who did the full course one (which was an hour and half) said they finished in like half an hour. Wow that's an attractive image ;| I guess, but half an hour before an english exam is hardly the time for fun ;p i'm gonna go out on the first day of study leave as well, probably not again after that though :L i don't know yet, they won't tell us because our school's year 11 has a habit of wreaking havoc on the last day (setting off fire alarms, various stink bombs, rape alarms, water balloons etc.) aha that's probably a good thing, i text waaaaay too much!
Reply 46
i should hope so, it takes effort to be so boring :wink: no. i refuse to stay up again, especially as i have two and a quarter hours worth of massively important exams tomorrow. I will go to bed at 10! taht's true, i wish it could all be theory ;p i really couldn't be bothered, i was much more content in my own little world :3 i'm sure you will :smile: yeah, so is the girls' school down the road... we're not (must be all the testosterone) ;p In which case, when i inevitably run out of credit (which will not be too long from now) you can call me and make use of your minutes ;3
Reply 47
I know, i physically can't wait :smile: i have to fall asleep at that time (actually maybe 10:30, whenever i finish this practice paper!) I guess, but the test was refreshingly easier than all the others we have. yeah i know, but we're also so much more amazing ;D me too, just don't catch me at a bad time else i might be a bit snappy ;p i don't mind, i bet it'll sound adorable ;3
Reply 48
That might be alright, text me beforehand just in case though :wink: that's not a good idea at all :O you need to rest! yeah but the hard ones actually teach you stuff :tongue: care to prove it? very snappy.. i don't think so, it's just when something annoys me a lot i just get angry with everyone :L my voice is really messed up, i don't know what i sound like over the phone (obviously ;') but normally it just depends how i'm feeling..
Reply 49
well that'll be an interesting conversation. that's not right at all, it's been proven that a good night's rest is more helpful in an exam than last minute revision.. good, so i'm not some freakishly stressy person ;p it's just weird, it's like really low in the morning, then gets higher towards the afternoon and then a bit lower by the evening :l hehe dw i'm sure you'll be fine (again with the overthinking things ;')
Reply 50
:biggrin:
Nothing wrong with your username...its just...funny to say the least. You'll pick up how things work around here easily :smile:
Reply 51
You can get £10 off your first online grocery shop at Tesco apparently XD
Reply 52
i didn't! :O but what's more interesting is that you can get a one way ticket to somewhere/anywhere in Europe from just £49 if you book now at lufthansa.com!
Reply 53
Good good :smile: wait, isn't that 2 hours? so... they have a two hour happy hour? :biggrin: darn, i got another tesco ad -.-
Reply 54
Hello there, comrade.
Reply 55
I know right? -.- ooh you can get a high rate with easy access to your money, 3.1% AER variable and a 2.56% gross p.a. bonus fixed for 12 months with ING direct!!!
Reply 56
Neither did i, but i'm sure it'll be useful advice in about 2-3 years :tongue: that's cool, but I'd only go if you do as well ;3 and you can get special student pricing and fast free delivery on apple products!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 57
Woo! :biggrin: how about tomorrow? :wink: aww peak timez D: now how will you listen to your music? ;p that's amazing! if only i had £279...
Oh btw, playtime is over, time to get back to work. But don't worry, becuase courswork.info has thousands of essays online right now to inspire you!

(though i might just stay in playtime mode)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
Ok then! i know, coz i iz 'ard innit :wink: awwww. I'm fairly sure that's why the website exists, but if they said it like that teachers might want to do something about it :smile: it's ok, becuase you can win £500 to spend in the House Of Fraser (although terms and conditions apply)... a quick note, i'm guessing it's refering to an shop, not some actual guy called Fraser's house. ;D
Reply 59
Yay!! :biggrin: I meant for homeworks and stuff, someone who's silly enough to send a completely copied essay in for an exam deserves to fail! ;p ah well I've never heard of it (probably due to the 'up-market' bit).. Yeah it probably has that must be over 18 rubbish -.-

Quick Reply

Latest