The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AugustWestie
If all you're looking for is something to talk to people with just get the offical PS3 Bluetooth headset. All you want really is a microphone isn't it?

I'm getting there with Bro'hood - I wasn't using the blue indicators properly. :facepalm2:

Edit:
Do the firecrackers not stun the people too? I feel the need to use the smoke thingy too. Also now figured that you can't stun the hunters from the front without using smoke bomb.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by spikeymike
I'm getting there with Bro'hood - I wasn't using the blue indicators properly. :facepalm2:

Yep, that would help. :tongue:
Yep, that would help. :tongue:

See edit please. :colondollar:

Edit:
Do the firecrackers not stun the people too? I feel the need to use the smoke thingy too. Also now figured that you can't stun the hunters from the front without using smoke bomb.

No, Firecrackers just blind them, but they do last a long time. You have to be careful when using them because them because you can still get stunned, and for some stupid reason you can still accidentally kill the wrong person.

It's kinda unfair really since you don't get any of the good abilities or perks until later on. For your defending class you want Smoke Bomb and Morph (pretty much for the rest of the game). For my attacking class I used Firecrackers and Hidden Gun I think (for those ********s that run up the roofs) until I unlocked Charge and Mute, then I used those two.

You can still stun from the front but assassinate always gets priority over stun. You can catch people off guard sometimes if they're going after one of your team mates or something. If you do manage to stun someone without using smoke and there's no one else about, stick around and then as soon as they stand up, drop your Smoke Bomb and stun again. :awesome: If you see someone kill your team mate or a civilian, run up to them and stun them because they're vulnerable for couple of seconds.
(edited 12 years ago)
No, Firecrackers just blind them, but they do last a long time. You have to be careful when using them because them because you can still get stunned, and for some stupid reason you can still accidentally kill the wrong person.

It's kinda unfair really since you don't get any of the good abilities or perks until later on. For your defending class you want Smoke Bomb and Morph (pretty much for the rest of the game). For my attacking class I used Firecrackers and Hidden Gun I think (for those ********s that run up the roofs) until I unlocked Charge and Mute, then I used those two.

You can still stun from the front but assassinate always gets priority over stun. You can catch people off guard sometimes if they're going after one of your team mates or something. If you do manage to stun someone without using smoke and there's no one else about, stick around and then as soon as they stand up, drop your Smoke Bomb and stun again. :awesome: If you see someone kill your team mate or a civilian, run up to them and stun them because they're vulnerable for couple of seconds.

I suck at hunting. :p: Much better at hiding.
I suck at hunting. :p: Much better at hiding.

Charge will be good then. :tongue: It takes all the skill out of it. You see a group of people, you just press charge and it will assassinate the first player you run into.
Charge will be good then. :tongue: It takes all the skill out of it. You see a group of people, you just press charge and it will assassinate the first player you run into.

When do I get that? :gah:

I'm a tenth of your MP score. :facepalm2:
When do I get that? :gah:

I'm a tenth of your MP score. :facepalm2:

Level 21.

Only 9/10 left then. :tongue:
Level 21.

Only 9/10 left then. :tongue:

I've got an urge to play it now as I'm using my indicators properly. :mmm:

It said you played it for ~27hrs, I've done 3hrs 30mins or so... not bad, about 1 day gameplay left (maybe do 2hrs over 17 days :p: ), I want another platinum before I buy another game. :p:
I've got an urge to play it now as I'm using my indicators properly. :mmm:

It said you played it for ~27hrs, I've done 3hrs 30mins or so... not bad, about 1 day gameplay left (maybe do 2hrs over 17 days :p: ), I want another platinum before I buy another game. :p:

I haven't got any platium trophies, I only got one gold trophy :frown:
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
I haven't got any platium trophies, I only got one gold trophy :frown:

About on par as Scouser I think...
Reply 2071
AC Brotherhood online gameplay is really competitive! I remember getting absolutely destroyed in my first game, but after a while it's not too bad.

Wish they gave some sort of counter-attack ability to fend off an assassin, because normally once your caught.. You're dead.
About on par as Scouser I think...

I don't have the patience to complete a game. I got a gold trophy for winning 100 online games tho. :smile:
Original post by Hemzo
AC Brotherhood online gameplay is really competitive! I remember getting absolutely destroyed in my first game, but after a while it's not too bad.

Wish they gave some sort of counter-attack ability to fend off an assassin, because normally once your caught.. You're dead.

Yeah there can be some hard and easy games, just depends who you're playing with.
just cancelled love film, that was an effort - what was the other one i needed to do, which i still havent recieved a welcome pack for :holmes:
Original post by jermaindefoe
just cancelled love film, that was an effort - what was the other one i needed to do, which i still havent recieved a welcome pack for :holmes:

Lets Go Rewards, I haven't either.
Lets Go Rewards, I haven't either.

what if they start charging us soon?
what if they start charging us soon?

They can't, the trial doesn't start until we get the pack.
They can't, the trial doesn't start until we get the pack.

ok thanks
ok thanks

you coming down on the 26th nov?