The Student Room Group

Oh my goodness, those ''flying saucer'' sweets are,.... well yummy!! Just ate 2 now

Are you familiar with those sweets called ''Flying Saucers''? Their the ones with a hollow wafer whilst sherbet lies within the middle :drool:

I have just eaten 2 packs of them and they are just, (well how can I put this, you know when something is so nice its hard to put into words ?) so lovely! :coma:

Also do you think I'd look like a ''flying saucers'' addict if I went back into ASDA to purchase some more, tonight?!?!?!?! What would you think if you had just served me with flying saucers and I came back an hour later to purchase another bag or 2?

I think I am addicted to the sherbet, lol, haha

:dry:
Reply 1
Don't be getting a sugar rush now.
I think everyone in ASDA is going to point and stare if you go back to buy more. Too risky bro.
Hey OP! Is this your first visit to Earth or have you stayed with us before? :wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Polo-
Are you familiar with those sweets called ''Flying Saucers''? Their the ones with a hollow wafer whilst sherbet lies within the middle :drool:

I have just eaten 2 packs of them and they are just, (well how can I put this, you know when something is so nice its hard to put into words ?) so lovely! :coma:

Also do you think I'd look like a ''flying saucers'' addict if I went back into ASDA to purchase some more, tonight?!?!?!?! What would you think if you had just served me with flying saucers and I came back an hour later to purchase another bag or 2?

They are disgusting
Reply 5
But how do you think people may react upon me arriving in store to purchase yet again more spaceships/

Also your username, should that not read'' Forensic shoes instead of shoe unless you only have one foot?

Sorry I'm just curious, haha
Reply 6
Each to their own, personally just the thought of them puts my teeth on each. Sherbet. :afraid:
Reply 7
Original post by Polo-

If it were possible...I would live off flying saucers. I even have a tin stashed away for emergency sherbert occasions. No joke.
I love sherbet as well
Original post by san_M
They are disgusting

Haha, joykill :biggrin:.

Yeah, I used to buy those at a sweet shop opposite my school at lunchtimes - it was a 'proper' sweet shop with jars lined up along the shelves. Unfortunately it got closed for selling things it shouldn't have been selling, under the counter, to the 6th formers lawl.
Reply 10
Original post by Larry31
If it were possible...I would live off flying saucers. I even have a tin stashed away for emergency sherbert occasions. No joke.

proof or It may not have happened
Reply 11
Original post by Polo-
proof or It may not have happened

Teach me how to upload a picture, and the proof will be yours! :biggrin:
I prefer Blackjacks :hmmm: but Flying Saucers are lovely too.
Reply 13
pirate_story.JPG
I do not like wafer :no:

Quick Reply

Latest