The Student Room Group

Squirting?

Hey.
My boyfriend is my first sexual partner and recently we found out that I squirt. It never happened when I was masturbating; it can only happen when I'm with him. He seems to be really happy about it, but I just think it's disgusting and I'm worried he only says it to make me feel better? I just don't understand how squirting can be sexy!

So, do any of you guys find squirting sexy? Or if you're a girl, do you squirt and what does your partner think about it? Thanks!
Reply 1
There was a thread on here recently about squirting and it had a lot of replies, loads of people thought it was really sexy. Most guys i have spoken to have said they find it a real turn on because they kind of know they are doing something right and you like it! Your boyfriend probably loves it, i very much doubt he finds it gross or whatever :smile:
Reply 2
most guys love it!

consider yourself lucky you can squirt....apparently its difficult for girls to squirt!
Reply 4
Original post by pinkangelgirl
Apparently its difficult for girls to squirt!

No it is not, there are just different levels of squirt but if a guy is good and lasts long enough... you generally reach it, at least that is what I have found :smile:
Reply 5
You sure you aint pissing on him?

Quick Reply

Latest