The Student Room Group

Stomach ache after sex

please keep anonymous because my friends and boyfriend use this forum and know who i am

I'm not sure whether this is normal or not but i've noticed that after i have had sex with my boyfriend i get really bad stomach aches. Is this normal or should i go see my GP?
thankyou for any help :smile:
That's the feeling of a baby being made...

:ninja:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Alot of stomach exercise most probably.

Or does he have a MASSIVE cock?
Reply 3
Personally, I occasionally get a stomach ache after sex, but it feels like a fairly normal one and goes pretty quickly.

If it is worrying you then I would definitely suggest going to the doctor about it. They can just check that there is nothing to worry about.
Seeing your GP is always the best answer.
Anonymous
please keep anonymous because my friends and boyfriend use this forum and know who i am

I'm not sure whether this is normal or not but i've noticed that after i have had sex with my boyfriend i get really bad stomach aches. Is this normal or should i go see my GP?
thankyou for any help :smile:

if its aching like muscle ache then thats normal, it just means your using muscles in your stomach (which is pretty normal) during your session..

but you might wanna check it out anyway, and it may be easier just phoning a helpline for advice, maybe 'nhs direct' or something
Reply 5
Audrey Hepburn
That's the feeling of a baby being made...

:ninja:

Spoiler

hehe we use protection condoms and the pill :p: i am unbelievably paranoid, i think i will see my GP i was wondering if it was normal but thankyou :smile:
Reply 6
It's pretty hard to establish a causal relationship without knowing more specific details. Where precisely is the pain? What does it feel like (i.e. burning, general aching, stabbing etc.)? It could well be muscle ache, or it could equally be something more serious, all depending on the nature of the pain. It's best to visit your GP just to be certain, but I wouldn't worry unnecessarily for now. :smile:
Reply 7
i used to get these as well :s: dunno what caused them though :confused:
Reply 8
well, when most girls orgasm both muscles in the vagina and other areas of the body seize/clench. Some people even curl up into a fetus-like position during climax, which is out of their control.

Add in a lot of pushing and pulling, and I'd say it is completely normal :smile:

ps If you're still worried do see your Dr about it, they won't mind- if you believe its too trivial to have a whole appointment dedicated to it, then slip it in whilst renewing your BC prescription or something.
Reply 9
you idiots, even guys get them.

its simply the excercise of stomache muscles.

where they are only excercised at getting up form seating position and from continous motion in a position (sex)

all your doing is ripping a sixpack haha but its not even enough to make a different
Why is it after i have sex my stomach.... It dose not hurt but its feels like i have done a hundred push ups and

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending