The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for answering 5 questions I think?
Reply 21
beecher
thanks for nothing dave

:rofl:
feeling a bit bitter?
I Love You David Milliband.
Stalin
Pfft. You didn't even answer my question and for that I shall vote Tory.

love it! lmaoo
David Miliband
Thanks to everyone, there's a video going up later with a message from him too.

thanks see you on the backbenches
The UK Oligarchy
he's a bust man you know. He has an election to win

, he can't spend all day on internet forums ffs

I thought he was a legs man :confused:
Aj12
Quite diasapointed really. He did not answer that many questions and the ones he did answer he seemed to avoid the question as much as he could.

There's only so much one person can do in 30mins, I was very impressed by how many he answered. If you wanted an indepth answer, then for just one question it would've taken longer than 30mins... I think he's performed very well :smile:
Well, that was disappointing. :rant: at the irksome bumpers!
Reply 28
What a cop out.

Answer the easy questions for half an hour, and you'll go far. You sure you haven't been hanging around with David Cameron?
Reply 29
Chrosson
feeling a bit bitter?

yes i am feeling a bit better thanks
CandyFlipper
If he was that pressed for time, why did he answer stupid questions like whether he drinks tea and goes to the cinema with David Cameron - and miss out important questions about foreign policy, healthcare, drugs, immigration etc? :s-smilie:

In fairness, I expect he's already answered a fair few questions like that, and we may well see some more like that tomorrow evening on Question Time. Time and a place and all that. He must have just thought he may as well chuck in a couple of lighthearted questions for us? Not that I'm his spokesperson or anything.
The_Male_Melons
I Love You David Milliband.

SOMEONE HAD TO DO IT. so I did.
Reply 33
This would've been better if TSR had selected posters' questions, like they did for the party leaders before the election.
electriic_ink
I see David refers to himself in the third person.
Nah, you don't think that David does his own typing, do you? :eek3:
Reply 35
'low dat chief we don't need him
Stressworthy
In fairness, I expect he's already answered a fair few questions like that, and we may well see some more like that tomorrow evening on Question Time. Time and a place and all that. He must have just thought he may as well chuck in a couple of lighthearted questions for us? Not that I'm his spokesperson or anything.

Oh they so won't ask him about amnesty for illegal immigrats, drugs etc.

I'm not that disappointed though, since I don't vote/support Labour. If a Tory I quite liked did the equivelant of this though, I'd feel a bit let down.
Stalin
Pfft. You didn't even answer my question and for that I shall vote Tory.

LOL!
JW92
This would've been better if TSR had selected posters' questions, like they did for the party leaders before the election.

100& agreed. Not sure why that sort of format wasn't stuck to - it worked. :dontknow:
Reply 39
Aj12
Quite diasapointed really. He did not answer that many questions and the ones he did answer he seemed to avoid the question as much as he could.

So did Gordon Brown at every opportunity in his entire career.

Evidently David's following in Gordon's footsteps.

Latest

Trending

Trending