The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you guys in the UK get HBO and Game of Thrones?
Reply 2061
Original post by ConnorTheYank
Do you guys in the UK get HBO and Game of Thrones?
Game of thrones is aired on Sky Atlantic, the day after it is aired in the US, although of course there are other means of watching it.
Original post by Nickini
Game of thrones is aired on Sky Atlantic, the day after it is aired in the US, although of course there are other means of watching it.

Oh nice. When does season 3 start?
Reply 2063
Original post by ConnorTheYank
Oh nice. When does season 3 start?

31st March 2013 on HBO in the US, so 1st April in the UK on Sky Atlantic.
Original post by Nickini
31st March 2013 on HBO in the US, so 1st April in the UK on Sky Atlantic.

Thanks! I am a bit ashamed of myself for not knowing that lol.
Who is your favorite character so far?
1st April. Whaaaat? :frown: I was expecting it to air some time in September like most of the other TV programs. Having withdrawal symptoms.
Reply 2066
watch this, it is fantastic :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rapo0h-RDnk
[video="youtube;rpSDSgChsaI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpSDSgChsaI[/video]

I think, like most of their casting choices, they're pretty good. Thomas Brodie-Sangster as Jojen is PERFECT, imo.

What do you think?
No GOT fans? I am disappoint . . .
Yes I am a massive fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire books (and to a lesser extent the TV series) but these casting choices were announced ages ago. I think you're a bit behind the times.

I especially like Meera and Jojen Reed!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by wtfCharlie
No GOT fans? I am disappoint . . .

Would've been better off posting to here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1307752
Original post by Super Cicero
Yes I am a massive fan of the A Song of Ice and Fire books (and to a lesser extent the TV series) but these casting choices were announced ages ago. I think you're a bit behind the times.

I especially like Meera and Jojen Reed!

I know, I saw them ages ago. I just realized it would make a good thread :biggrin:

And IKR, can't wait to see the Reeds :biggrin:
13437573554.jpg

I laughed a little too much at this :lol:
Not really feeling excited for Season 3, despite A Storm of Swords being my favourite book, since (with the exception of "Blackwater" which was amazing) Season 2 really pissed me off.
I know this is the tv series thread, but oh mannn, have just finished the 1st part of ASoS! Onto the 2nd part now :adore:
Original post by Delta Aitch
I know this is the tv series thread, but oh mannn, have just finished the 1st part of ASoS! Onto the 2nd part now :adore:

The last chapter is the best, but tbh the whole book is amazing, I finished it ages ago, haven't moved onto AFfC yet though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

So excited for the next season but it's still so far away. I might rewatch season 2 today since I have an unexpected rain day and nothing to do.
Has anyone also seen 'One man two guvnors'? I just found out the actress who plays Yara Greyjoy is also a main character in the play. Needless to say I'm geeking out a bit, shame I didn't know that when I saw the play.

Latest