The Student Room Group
Yes.

/thread.
Reply 2
If you've been successful in the application, sounds like you have the job! Well done.
Reply 3
Anderson8
Just had a call saying ive been successful in the application, had an interview last week and that i have an orientation day (which i couldnt make tonight) so its for next week.

Does that mean i have the job?

Yep!
Reply 4
:smile:
Basically it does.
I did the exact same thing about 4 weeks ago, basically they will chuck you on the drive through for 15 to 30 minutes just to see if you can keep a track of whats going on and be polite to customers.
Its not too bad a job once you start, tbh if you work at a busy time it is still easy and it seems to go quickly.
Reply 6
If you have an orientation, then yes - you definately have the job.. The orientation is basicly a welcome meeting that your apart of the crew (haha :p:) and you'll get your uniform and stuff there.

P.S. Mackemforever, what you described was the OJE/Interview, he's stated he already done that part. :wink:
oohh lol, I didn't realise lol.
Ah well, I got the job when I did it and thats all I care lol
Really? I never had to do that, they were just like, "I'm happy to give you the job" 10 minutes into the interview!

But I suppose mine (like a lot of them) is a franchise, so sets its own ways of deciding who to give the job to.

I also didn't get put on drive thru until I'd been working there for a fair bit, tis odd
Reply 9
Schadenfreude
Really? I never had to do that, they were just like, "I'm happy to give you the job" 10 minutes into the interview!

But I suppose mine (like a lot of them) is a franchise, so sets its own ways of deciding who to give the job to.

I also didn't get put on drive thru until I'd been working there for a fair bit, tis odd

I learnt every station on my first week, they trained me at a different store lol. I'm told I'm the fastest hand-held order taker one of the managers has seen :yep: woo lol

Latest

Trending

Trending