The Student Room Group

AQA Biology A-level past papers

Hey guys, was just wondering is anyone has a stash somewhere? I know they would be the old spec, but questions are fairly similar

There was a link floating around but I wasn't clever enough to save and print when I could have!

Now with Unit 4 resit on Wednesday, and Unit 5 is 2 weeks-ish I AM FREAKING OUT.

Biology will single- handedly guarantee I do not get into uni, let me tell you!

:frown:
Cthumbalina
Hey guys, was just wondering is anyone has a stash somewhere? I know they would be the old spec, but questions are fairly similar

There was a link floating around but I wasn't clever enough to save and print when I could have!

Now with Unit 4 resit on Wednesday, and Unit 5 is 2 weeks-ish I AM FREAKING OUT.

Biology will single- handedly guarantee I do not get into uni, let me tell you!

:frown:

www.freeexampapers.com has a ton of past papers, I've been using it for biology myself! Check out the AQA A old spec unit 5 biology papers, they're the most relevant for this year's uni 4 paper. Good luck for wednesday!
Reply 2
BananaNinja
www.freeexampapers.com has a ton of past papers, I've been using it for biology myself! Check out the AQA A old spec unit 5 biology papers, they're the most relevant for this year's uni 4 paper. Good luck for wednesday!

Thank you Thank you!
If you're sitting the exam yourself, wish you the very best of luck too! :smile:
Thank you Thank you!
If you're sitting the exam yourself, wish you the very best of luck too!

I'm resitting Bio4 and doing unit 5 too in a few weeks :s-smilie: need some papers and mark schemes! gahhh i hate biology papers!

And how did you do on your exams? :smile:
Reply 4
CAN someone plz post all the specimen papers and mark schemes here?
can anyone give me the link of any website that has all the BIO4 past papers please??

Quick Reply