The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University applicants thread!

Anyone applying for Cardiff Uni for Sept 2011? I have an offer for Politics and Sociology (Going to see if i can change this to Pol & Economics), anyone else with the same??
(edited 13 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Yep, applying to Cardiff for biochemistry :biggrin: Now if only my college would send my application to UCAS :rolleyes:
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Cardiff. :woo:
Mee =) Applying to Cardiff for French with Japanese. Need to send off my application but it's looking like that won't happen until after half term now ><
Reply 4
Applying to Cardiff for Dentistry.
My app is with them already D:
Reply 5
I'm applying to Cardiff for Exploration and Resource Geology :biggrin:.
My application was sent to UCAS and processed yesterday, so I haven't heard back from any of the unis yet. Already checking Track constantly though...oh dear :woo:
I'm applying to Cardiff for Psychology :smile: It's easily my first choice, eeep :smile:
Reply 7
Yup applied to Cardiff for V100 History.
Reply 8
Applying to Cardiff for Psychology! Does anyone have offers from Cardiff for any subject yet?
Reply 9
Cardiff for English Lit :biggrin: Will be my first choice when I'm rejected from Oxford haha
Reply 10
Applied to Cardiff for G400 - Computer Science! :smile:
Engineering here :smile: Anyone else?
Applied to Cardiff for Law and Law/Politics.
Got an offer from Cardiff for Psychology today!!! Over the moon :biggrin:
Reply 14
Original post by Pheebs1201
Applying to Cardiff for Psychology! Does anyone have offers from Cardiff for any subject yet?

Got an offer for the 3 year psychology course yesterday, the offer is AAB :smile: my first choice
Original post by *Alakazam*
Got an offer for the 3 year psychology course yesterday, the offer is AAB :smile: my first choice

Omg congrats! Thats brill :smile: Where else have you applied? I went for the four year course, heard nothing yet...:frown:
Maths with German!! :biggrin:
Congratulations on the offers!!

*still waiting for college to send off UCAS application*
Reply 18
I'm applying for biological sciences, have had an acknowledgment but no offer yet... fingers crossed :smile:
congrats for those who have already received offers
Reply 19
Ahh people are already getting offers?! I shall try to not worry...

Quick Reply

Latest