The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone remember when they brought out chocolate frogs because of harry potter, I remember getting one in the airport...Never seen it again after that.

Maybe it was all a dream?
Reply 61
Original post by q1w2e3r4t5y6
omg the love heart stick was amazing

they still do them i got a few in my draw lol just from a sweet website cant remeber what it was called though
turkey twizzlers

damn you Jamie Oliver!
Penguin flipper dippers

Those biscuits with a chocolate dip

Mini white chocolate hazelnut balls from ferrero (called Ciannocci or something else that's Italian)

yep, all chocolate :tongue:
the monster munch in the shiny purple packet with the orange monster (pickled onion), i dont like the yellow version!
Anyone remember the yoghurt you get toys with? I miss those so much. :frown: The container is like those muller corner yoghurt.
Puff crisps they were awesome
Reply 67
Original post by Ducklighter
Anyone remember the yoghurt you get toys with? I miss those so much. :frown: The container is like those muller corner yoghurt.

haha the strawberry ones? frufo or something!:confused:

I'm always on the look out for vice versas. deeelish!:smile:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by toothbird
haha the strawberry ones? frufo or something!:confused:

I'm always on the look out for vice versas. deeelish!:smile:

Yesss. Those delicious things :drool:

Actually I think I wanted it because I wanted the toy more than anything.
Reply 69
Original post by NOBODY MOVE!
mcchicken premiere sandwich....... ;_;

i love this, i even miss the giant herbs which used to get stuck in my teeth!:colondollar:
CITRUS POLOS

They were out around 2001-2003 AND THEN THEY DISAPPEARED.

They were the most amazing polos ever. Make my mouth water just thinking about them!!
Reply 71
'Wonka' bars with the 'popping candy' that made your mouth crackle.
And tomato ketchup flavoured crisps! They were the best crisp flavour EVER. The walkers ones and the little 10p bags called 'tangy toms'.
Reply 72
Original post by lyrical_lie
Anyone remember when they brought out chocolate frogs because of harry potter, I remember getting one in the airport...Never seen it again after that.

Maybe it was all a dream?

YES, I remember I bought loads of them, I had a massive pile of chocolate frog cards stacked up :L
And they had the bertie botts every flavour beans, the liquorice wands, and some kind of fizzy thing, though i can't remember what they were.

(sorry for double post: i love food)
Reply 73
I don't mean to sound like I'm antagonising here because I hate people that whine about it, but do some of you just post without reading other people's? Loads of people post a certain thing and then someone pipes up with "Oh, has anyone mentioned this?" Oh, only the PREVIOUS FIVE POSTERS!
Reply 74
Original post by TotoMimo
I don't mean to sound like I'm antagonising here because I hate people that whine about it, but do some of you just post without reading other people's? Loads of people post a certain thing and then someone pipes up with "Oh, has anyone mentioned this?" Oh, only the PREVIOUS FIVE POSTERS!

I'm sure lots of people dont have the time or energy to trail through the other pages! So sorry! x
Reply 75
Cadbury Dream bars.
:drool: Sooo much nice food in this thread.
Reply 77
Vanilla coke.

Also, what happened to toys in cereal? The toys use to determine what cereal I use to buy when I was little :teehee:
(edited 13 years ago)
Ice Cream flavour Chewits.
Reply 79
Nic Nac crisps, they were amazing. They may still sell them somewhere but not by me. :frown:

Latest