The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Enrolment? Student Self Service

Has anyone received the invitation inviting you to complete part one of the enrollment online: student self service. I've emailed my uni, camberwell my results and they sent a reply saying that student self service isn't live yet, so I was wondering if anyone had any more information.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I just did it today - I kept getting e-mails for Matt Lynch and Paul Charman that started with the fact I should have enrolled by now. So I e-mailed Matt Lynch last night, and received an invitation to my Uni e-mail address today (if you don't check that account, make sure you do). It's a pretty quick process, to be honest. When did you last e-mail them? Glad to know I'm not the only one who panicked and e-mailed people haha.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
I emailed them my results last week, they replied telling me the service hasnt gone live yet, guess I'll email them now
Reply 3
Yeah, I'd give it a go. Let me know if you get through to them? Lots of people on the UAL Facebook page expressed the same problem, but I think it is live now.
which of the UAL unis are you going to? maybe each uni has a certain date of when to send out invitations? hmm
Reply 5
I'll be going to LCC. But I got e-mails specifically about my course saying I should have had an invite already. Not sure if its a coincidence I sent an e-mail about it last night or not, but I wish UAL would make it a bit less confusing, dammit!
I got the e-mail a couple of days ago, logged in, filled in all the details correctly, but I can't send it off, I keep getting error messages, is anyone else having problems?
I've emailed them yesterday about not getting an invitation, waiting for a reply. I'll email them again if I still haven't heard from them by the end of this month
Reply 8
Original post by ThisCantBeChanged
I've emailed them yesterday about not getting an invitation, waiting for a reply. I'll email them again if I still haven't heard from them by the end of this month

Heyy! Was in exactly the same position as you ( in that they had my results but I hadn't been sent the email to enrol via student self service).

Anyway what you have to do is phone them up! I did yesterday... very successful.

Phone number : 020 7514 6416

She said that everyone was sent the email via their University Email account (ie the arts.ac.uk one we have been given). But it definitely wasn't in mine - so she sent it again. Anyway after putting a little time to it I have now basically enrolled via the student self thing!

Also while on the phone she can check your status and details to ensure you have met the terms etc and that they are ready for you to enrol.
Okay, it seems like the system is down again or something, I can't even log in now...
I don't like this, don't like this at all.
Original post by arty
Heyy! Was in exactly the same position as you ( in that they had my results but I hadn't been sent the email to enrol via student self service).

Anyway what you have to do is phone them up! I did yesterday... very successful.

Phone number : 020 7514 6416

She said that everyone was sent the email via their University Email account (ie the arts.ac.uk one we have been given). But it definitely wasn't in mine - so she sent it again. Anyway after putting a little time to it I have now basically enrolled via the student self thing!

Also while on the phone she can check your status and details to ensure you have met the terms etc and that they are ready for you to enrol.

I called them just now except it went to answerphone so I left a message, Im guessing it might be lunch time or something. :s-smilie:
Reply 11
silly as I may be, but I tried to fill out the forms on here, but I just can seem to figure out which qualification Im suppose to put if i have an art foundation. Cos it is higher than an A level, but I just cant seem to figure out which im suppose to select. All I know is that it's a level 4 qualification :s-smilie:
The lady on the phone tried to tell me that logging on to the uni email is student self service and that theres supposed a link on the side that says my enrolment, well she lied so told me to email: [email protected], then I rang a different number to see if i could get a different response, she told me it was sent already and to email that address aswell, urgh
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by ThisCantBeChanged
The lady on the phone tried to tell me that logging on to the uni email is student self service and that theres supposed a link on the side that says my enrolment, well she lied so told me to email: [email protected], then I rang a different number to see if i could get a different response, she told me it was sent already and to email that address aswell, urgh

Hey. The link wouldn't work on mine either (like the link given to me by Camberwell Admissions - saying where to log into the self student site). So I emailed 'self service student' because as you said the woman on the phone wasn't much use. They then sent me this link ;

Please use the link provided below.

https://qlsservice.arts.ac.uk/selfservice/default.htm

Then you can log into your Self service student thing from there with the log in details UAL gave you!!
(edited 12 years ago)
hey thanks, I finally managed to enrol, :smile:
heyyy, anyone knows how do I reach the Central Saint Martin's school office? Are they already at King's Cross?
Reply 16
How did you guys manage to enrol?

I still haven't got the invitation and I sent my results as well as pay the tuition fee! (Im going Camberwell btw).

I'm really worried D:, what did you guys do?

I'm gonna email student self service now. Do they tell you what your password is for the self service in this invitation email?
Original post by tealover92
How did you guys manage to enrol?

I still haven't got the invitation and I sent my results as well as pay the tuition fee! (Im going Camberwell btw).

I'm really worried D:, what did you guys do?

I'm gonna email student self service now. Do they tell you what your password is for the self service in this invitation email?

Yes, I'm enroled now, I e-mailed them and they sorted it all out for me, it took them nearly a week to reply to my e-mail mind you, so yeah, e-mail them and they'll send you your password to your uni account, it might take them a couple of days I think they're having some technical difficulties and a lot of complaints!
Reply 18
Original post by YvonneWiecek
Yes, I'm enroled now, I e-mailed them and they sorted it all out for me, it took them nearly a week to reply to my e-mail mind you, so yeah, e-mail them and they'll send you your password to your uni account, it might take them a couple of days I think they're having some technical difficulties and a lot of complaints!

Thanks! :smile:

They haven't replied however I have my enrolment (where you go to the college) tomorrow, so maybe i'll be able to talk to them about it (and hopefully it won't be too much trouble!)
Reply 19
Gah sorry to be a bother again!

I've finally got the email but the enrolment part is completely blank!

All there is is 'You have no processed applications.' when I click on it and on the home page on the tasks part again it's blank.

Am I doing something wrong or do you think it's them? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest