Reply 1
Unregistered

master of the universe
rock dude
i rock
you suck

YOU ROCK PHIL

bloodhound

Yeah but some mod keeps on deleting loads of my posts for no reason, and I don't know why he's doing it

Phil
Reply 2
PHIL
Yeah but some mod keeps on deleting loads of my posts for no reason, and I don't know why he's doing it

Phil

welcome to the club. dont feel bad. we monkies are far more superior in our knowlegde and intellect than those puny humans

bloodhound
Reply 3
Unregistered
welcome to the club. dont feel bad. we monkies are far more superior in our knowlegde and intellect than those puny humans

bloodhound

Stop saying that, you're creeping me out

Phil
Reply 4
PHIL
Stop saying that, you're creeping me out

Phil

ok ok. i am monki and ur a human. but on equal par. and all those are unearlthly gaGAGAGA

bloodhound
Reply 5
hurray. some one here likes me. are u a monki as wll. jxtpided

bloodhound
Reply 6
Wow, didn't realise that you'd got over 1000 posts. Well done Phil!
Reply 7
Xenon
Wow, didn't realise that you'd got over 1000 posts. Well done Phil!

Cheers

Phil
Reply 8
well done phil! (i hadn't realised either)

lou xxx
Reply 9
PHIL
Are these offensive/spamish posts (can't imagine that from you but you never know!) or posts posted on offensive/spamish threads? If not then you could PM d about power-abuse if you're getting bothered by it...or just ask why specific posts have been deleted...
meh?!
Reply 10
Egan1
Are these offensive/spamish posts (can't imagine that from you but you never know!) or posts posted on offensive/spamish threads? If not then you could PM d about power-abuse if you're getting bothered by it...or just ask why specific posts have been deleted...
meh?!

I think they were probs right to delete some of those posts, and besides they've got a pretty hard job, not to mention the fact that I'm not realy that bothered.

Phil
PHIL

Phil

Repeating what bloodhound *stops "Did I actually type that!"*, Welcome to the club....ickle_katy here. I think it was the case of

You post a post and I delete it for free.

Ok, so I hate ickle_katy and she hates me but a mod shouldn't

1. delete posts for no reason
(keeping a "Ickle_Katy Rocks" thread free of me is not a reason)

2. change me signature for no reason except to annoy me
(when Ollie has already been given a warning by d about it)

3. giving bad rep for no reason
(and stealing one of my gems in the process!)

So ickle_katy hates me and I hate her but I have a card up my sleeve I can't wait to play!
Reply 12
a_musical_gal
Repeating what bloodhound *stops "Did I actually type that!"*, Welcome to the club....ickle_katy here. I think it was the case of

You post a post and I delete it for free.

Ok, so I hate ickle_katy and she hates me but a mod shouldn't

1. delete posts for no reason
(keeping a "Ickle_Katy Rocks" thread free of me is not a reason)

2. change me signature for no reason except to annoy me
(when Ollie has already been given a warning by d about it)

3. giving bad rep for no reason
(and stealing one of my gems in the process!)

So ickle_katy hates me and I hate her but I have a card up my sleeve I can't wait to play!

Let's not have another argument on here, let's all try and get on.

Phil
PHIL
Let's not have another argument on here, let's all try and get on.

Phil

oh I am just dying to play this card *shows Phil the card but see his confused face showing he doesn't understand* but not yet.

There will be no argument, Phil. Trust me!
Reply 14
a_musical_gal
oh I am just dying to play this card *shows Phil the card but see his confused face showing he doesn't understand* but not yet.

There will be no argument, Phil. Trust me!

*Phil looks at card* you want to do what with a turtle, a protractor, and a stereo? You're right, I am confused.

Phil
Reply 15
just look at AMG with a confused look. at PHIL too
mokies TOCK

bloodhound
PHIL
*Phil looks at card* you want to do what with a turtle, a protractor, and a stereo? You're right, I am confused.

Phil

Sorry, I can't tell you...I made a promise!
Reply 17
a_musical_gal
Sorry, I can't tell you...I made a promise!

Alright then,

Phil
PHIL
Alright then,

Phil

*puts on her magical witch hat and chants over and over "Magical Change, Magical Ange, Change this topic, Right Away"*
Reply 19
a_musical_gal
*puts on her magical witch hat and chants over and over "Magical Change, Magical Ange, Change this topic, Right Away"*

Okay, what to though?

Phil

Latest

Trending

Trending