The Student Room Group

Linking parents to my account??!?!

Hi, I have another problenm with SF now... :L

I know that parents have to make their own account, and my dad has done so,, he now has his own customer refernce nukber etc.

But we cannot link our accounts together so he add his household income etc..

have loooked everywhere and pressed every button. How do you link a student and parents accounts??? It just keeps saying, 'there is no one listed for you to support'

Thank you very much :smile: x
Original post by 12sophie
Hi, I have another problenm with SF now... :L

I know that parents have to make their own account, and my dad has done so,, he now has his own customer refernce nukber etc.

But we cannot link our accounts together so he add his household income etc..

have loooked everywhere and pressed every button. How do you link a student and parents accounts??? It just keeps saying, 'there is no one listed for you to support'

Thank you very much :smile: x

Hi :smile: I'm having the same problem, been trying for over 2 hours now! Did you manage to get it sorted?!
Reply 2
Original post by ninegrandstudent
Hi :smile: I'm having the same problem, been trying for over 2 hours now! Did you manage to get it sorted?!

Hi, we rang them, and they couldnt sort it because Id already completed my application :L . So they are sending us all the paper forms to fill out instead.

So deff ring them up, and they should be able to sort it out :smile: x
Hi, we rang them, and they couldnt sort it because Id already completed my application :L . So they are sending us all the paper forms to fill out instead.

So deff ring them up, and they should be able to sort it out :smile: x

I don't get how I've completed it though...because I ticked the 'parents enter details after me' (something like that anyway!) but now I've finished my bit they can't add theirs. Surely there should be more guidance?!

Honestly one of the most stupid systems I've used, it keeps timing us out even when we're not inactive :mad:
Reply 4
Original post by ninegrandstudent
I don't get how I've completed it though...because I ticked the 'parents enter details after me' (something like that anyway!) but now I've finished my bit they can't add theirs. Surely there should be more guidance?!

Honestly one of the most stupid systems I've used, it keeps timing us out even when we're not inactive :mad:

Ohhh...i didnt even get a 'parents enter details after me' button :L literally, no sign of aanyway to link accounts. The webiste is shockingly bad!!!! 1000s of students use it, and its that rubbish >:frown:

I would just ring them tomorrow, its easier to sort things out over a phone call :smile:

good luck :P x
Ohhh...i didnt even get a 'parents enter details after me' button :L literally, no sign of aanyway to link accounts. The webiste is shockingly bad!!!! 1000s of students use it, and its that rubbish >:frown:

I would just ring them tomorrow, its easier to sort things out over a phone call :smile:

good luck :P x

Its ridiculous, I hope it doesn't cost to ring them?! Got a feeling I'll be there a long time cos I need them to do this years income instead of last years anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest