The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6820
Original post by frenchfries
How do you make Saag? My mum says I need to learn how to cook or no Paki guy will marry me :frown:

lol @ no paki guy will marry me =)
Original post by Dr.Sweet Science
Brownchololateice, this is for you. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3258n9LH6p4 :biggrin:

It nice but they are very passive in their dance. There needs to be more energy for proper dancing
these white guys are better

they put proper asian guys to shame with their dancing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_UFNB4yxk
How do you make Saag? My mum says I need to learn how to cook or no Paki guy will marry me :frown:

Nah lot of Pakistani students well here at least are good at cooking so you'll be fine. Marry a fine cook and he'd want to do all teh cooking :smile:
Reply 6823
Original post by brownchocolateice

And the name is Bond. Kishan Bond. Without an r.
Many Pakistanis feel an attraction towards my charming and dashing good looks.

Maybe pakistani feel an attraction towards your charm. I have never met you, so can't say no much. BUT your name is not attractive at all mate....no offence :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lostlife
Maybe pakistani feel an attraction towards your charm. I have never met you, so can't say no much. BUT your name is not attractive at all mate....no offence :smile:
I hope you didnt mind that Mr.bond :smile:

hmmph
beauty is in the eye of the beholder Mr Lostlife.
its alright mate as long as the ladies find me attractive is all that matters :smile:
What is in a name? A rose by any other name would smell as sweet..is all i can say
(edited 11 years ago)
lol @ no paki guy will marry me =)

god bless my mother lol

Nah lot of Pakistani students well here at least are good at cooking so you'll be fine. Marry a fine cook and he'd want to do all teh cooking :smile:

nah , Paki men don't cook after marriage.Its the woman's job :mad:
god bless my mother lol

im sure some Pakistani men do. The Pakistani ones straight from Pakistan do :P :smile:well some i know. My housemate last yr was Pakistani and he cooked. so its not impossible. Just look for a decent guy is main thing who gives you freedom. A good guy treats everyone well people of all social standing and all backgrounds. If they're racist or hate a certain type of people then i wouldnt recommend it.
Reply 6827
god bless my mother lol

yeah god bless her :smile:

I must say I agree....its a cultural thing I guess :smile: they do cook sometimes though...lets say once in month :smile:
So you are saying you have never found an Indian attractive. You're either unawar eof it, lying or you havent met many. Just because you don't find them attractive doesnt mean others will.
Unless you take back the comments and say you generalised i am not going to accept it.

Vy u no lyk me, babeeey?

Indians are fugly, and your constant harping on that matter isn't going to change my mind. Many people from my own background that I've met have agreed with my views...

And the name is Bond. Kishan Bond. Without an r.
Many Pakistanis feel an attraction towards my charming and dashing good looks.

Keep posting, that was quality! :happy2:
My mum says I need to learn how to cook or no Paki guy will marry me :frown:

Your mum is very wise. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Vy u no lyk me, babeeey?

Indians are fugly, and your constant harping on that matter isn't going to change my mind. Many people from my own background that I've met have agreed with my views...

Keep posting, that was quality! :happy2:

yeh me no love u long time janu.

you don't seem like much of a prize. you seem like a fugly cauliflower yourself. No decent girl is attracted to an egotistical guy in love with himself and his looks. I dont see how many girls in UK could like you unless there's something in british water not making them think clearly.
Many here disagree with your views and you have no scientific or statistical evidence.
So goodbye troll :troll:
its not my fault if you can't accept the truth.

How many Indians have you met? Like 10-20 from UK. Yeh they represent 1.2 billion Indians.
(edited 11 years ago)
im sure some Pakistani men do. The Pakistani ones straight from Pakistan do :P :smile:well some i know. My housemate last yr was Pakistani and he cooked. so its not impossible. Just look for a decent guy is main thing who gives you freedom. A good guy treats everyone well people of all social standing and all backgrounds. If they're racist or hate a certain type of people then i wouldnt recommend it.

I can't stand those types

I must say I agree....its a cultural thing I guess :smile: they do cook sometimes though...lets say once in month :smile:

Can you cook? :smile:

x

I personally think Mediterraneans are the best looking men :wink:
god bless my mother lol

i have a pakistani friend who likes to cook and prefers it. He's not British though so you might have to move..which might not be acceptable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDGeacl5JgA

Lots of asian boys love to cook

Me neither. and we do have someone spouting racist views on this page so don't date someone like him.

Yes i can cook. I love to cook actually. My fav food is chicken tikka masala and biryani. i also like to cook Italian. What foods do you like?

Yeh mediterranean guys do have appeal ..and their food is very healthy.

What about us, Pakistanis?! I’m disgusted! :biggrin:

By Mediterranean, who do you mean? Spanish? Italian? Greeks?
i have a pakistani friend who likes to cook and prefers it. He's not British though so you might have to move..which might not be acceptable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDGeacl5JgA

Lots of asian boys love to cook

Do you know him? :eek:

Well,I'm Paki Mirpuri trust me they don't cook :rolleyes:
Do you know him? :eek:

Well,I'm Paki Mirpuri trust me they don't cook :rolleyes:

I know him. He was my housemate last 2 yrs. He is a Pakistani student from Pakistan..lovely guy. He studied for a yr went to Pakistan and now in Canada for work. He is from Karachi initially. But he's not really religious..just during Ramadan. He is about 26, has dated-had a gf here who was Pakistani as well as a Chinese one and does drink and go clubbing. So maybe not 100% ideal.
He is the perfect son when he is back in Pakistan though and his family is quite well connected in Pakistan and all have good jobs and are professionals
:smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6837

Yes, but I dont enjoy cooking. :smile:
Reply 6838
i see u been really helpful here mate :smile: helping out the ladies with their urdu requests. You really know your urdu :smile:
whats ur fav fruit? i'll send u some samples of it.
thx for teaching me some brit asian words bruv..im going to fit right in :smile: i always wondered what blud meant. have u seen the asian diary of a bad man. i need u to translate for me yaar.
yeh there are gangs like italian ones, oriental-cambodian ones and lots of lebanese gangs. there are not many indian/pakistani ones but i think there might be some. we dont have much population there.
there is this area near where im from it used to be a lebanese area but its become more asian now so some of the lebanese gangs were having some issues with some asian ones think it was punjabi..some indian student who were innocent and not involved got bashed and it even came on the news. it was a couple of years ago but its settled now.

haha am a nice guy i help the ladies:wink: lol ...yh man bruv i learnt urdu in 3 years reading and writing man had to yu get me like if i dint then wuda failed back home... and of course fear of punishment lol and punishment was harsh lol so yh...

well bruv i eat all kinds of fruit as long as theyre tasty. prefer mangoes doe :smile:

hahaha all good man. LOL yh seen diary of a badman .. lol ask me any world il transalate it.
ah kool i get yu .. so its peaceful then lol... innocent people get bashed all the time:frown: lol its good its settled.. hows coastal goin?
Me neither. and we do have someone spouting racist views on this page so don't date someone like him.

Yes i can cook. I love to cook actually. My fav food is chicken tikka masala and biryani. i also like to cook Italian. What foods do you like?

Yeh mediterranean guys do have appeal ..and their food is very healthy.

There's nothing hotter than a man who can cook. Seriously, not even firefighters can compare :biggrin:

I'm a big fan of Traditional Pakistani food.Paratha for breakfast :colondollar:

What about us, Pakistanis?! I’m disgusted! :biggrin:

By Mediterranean, who do you mean? Spanish? Italian? Greeks?

Yeah, add Lebanese and French(just about) to the list :wink:

Tbf Pakistani men are hot too :smile: