The Student Room Group

Biology F216:The effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast

Last week I did a quantitative on the effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast cells and I got 10/10 but I always seem to muck up the evaluative; I have that tomorrow has anyone done it?
And if so what questions are in the paper?

Scroll to see replies

Hi there,

While you're waiting for an answer, did you know we have 300,000 study resources that could answer your question in TSR's Learn together section?

We have everything from Teacher Marked Essays to Mindmaps and Quizzes to help you with your work. Take a look around.

If you're stuck on how to get started, try creating some resources. It's free to do and can help breakdown tough topics into manageable chunks. Get creating now.

Thanks!

Not sure what all of this is about? Head here to find out more.
Reply 2
Original post by kash0095
Last week I did a quantitative on the effect of sodium chloride concentration on the activity of yeast cells and I got 10/10 but I always seem to muck up the evaluative; I have that tomorrow has anyone done it?

I'm going to do my quant tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna fail it again. Can you please explain to me what the experiment was.
Reply 3
Same. I'm going to my ISAs based on the effect of NaCl conc.on yeast cell activity. Please help me prepare for it.
Reply 4
Original post by Choc.123
Same. I'm going to my ISAs based on the effect of NaCl conc.on yeast cell activity. Please help me prepare for it.

Akh I got the same one as well , what do you know about it so far
Reply 5
Ours is on kidneys O.o
Reply 6
What things should i focus on for the yeast experiment? I am doing the quant and qual in one sitting
Reply 7
sg1990 akh drop me the chem eval the one on proton NMR and esters and I can provide you with all the answers.

Niceguy95 gtfo with ur irrelevant posts
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by niceguy95
Ours is on kidneys O.o

Whats that got to do with yeast activity
Reply 9
Original post by ManLikeIsa
Whats that got to do with yeast activity

I was just saying you mug, calm down
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 10
I was just saying you mug, calm down

Calm it G, Akh have you done the F324 A2 OCR Chemistry Evaluative the one on proton NMR?
Calm it G, Akh have you done the F324 A2 OCR Chemistry Evaluative the one on proton NMR?

Even yhough you didnt mean to quote me for the second bit, our teacher gave us the answers for the practical
Reply 12
Rt Would you mind helping a brother out in return I can provide you answers for the activity of yeast cell ISA if you get round to it.
Thanks G
Reply 13
Even yhough you didnt mean to quote me for the second bit, our teacher gave us the answers for the practical

Rt Would you mind helping a brother out in return I can provide you answers for the activity of yeast cell ISA if you get round to it.
Thanks G
Reply 14

tell me the answers ya ****
Reply 15

Hey first things first congrats on the max score! It would really help me if you could tell me the questions you got I would really appreciate it... And happy holidays
Reply 16
Original post by Choc.123

Hey how was it? Could you please help me out and tell me the questions that came? I would really appreciate it
Reply 17
Thanks G

Hey dude could you also help me out and tell me the questions that came up
Reply 18
Original post by ben10000
tell me the answers ya ****

YEAH, SAME!
I would extremely appreciate if you could at least give the typical scenario so I can focus the revision whilst share the... answers, I guess!

If that's not a bother?
I know I've just jumped in literally, but it's terrific to see someone has started the coursework for both Biology and Chemistry! :biggrin::smile::smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I'm commencing the controlled assessments as soon as I return to school, so that's why in so bugged out!

Additionally, what were the other topics of the other two possibilities of controlled assessment - if you've attempted those yet that is? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest