The Student Room Group

My Chemical Romance Society

Scroll to see replies

im seein them at the o2 in nov yay! oh no everyones making out their arena gigs to be crap! its been 2 yrs since ive seen them (except for festivals) so i havent seen them in a huge arena before!!
does anyone know whos supporting this tour???
I can guarantee that none of their gigs are ever crap!! The support act is supposed to be Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI) but I don't know if it is confirmed.
lol yeah theyve never been crap before! I guess being in a huuuge venu will just be different, some of my best gigs have been big arenas and some tiny venues, aaaah i cant wait!!
never heard of mindless self indulgence! have to go and download some, are they any good? thanks for the info!!
Reply 123
woooo a my chemical romance society. i loove them :biggrin:. i cant wait til the black parade is dead dvd comes out.
appleshampoo
lol yeah theyve never been crap before! I guess being in a huuuge venu will just be different, some of my best gigs have been big arenas and some tiny venues, aaaah i cant wait!!
never heard of mindless self indulgence! have to go and download some, are they any good? thanks for the info!!

msi are amazing :biggrin: i like 'kill the rock', 'i hate jimmy page', 'clarissa 'and 'shut me up' best by them
Reply 125
MCR suck and are a disgrace to music, how dare anyone even consider liking them. Considered yourselves smited.
Reply 126
W_i_l_l
MCR suck and are a disgrace to music, how dare anyone even consider liking them. Considered yourselves smited.

I wonder who you listen to... :p:
Bumps :biggrin:

Why haven't I noticed this society? :eek:

I'd better join :biggrin:

This Is How I Disappear :love:
Reply 128
=nuke=
I wonder who you listen to... :p:

The harry potter theme tune mainly with the odd bit of classical and death-metal-jazz-orchestra fusion music normally.
Reply 129
RJA
MCR, FFAF, FOB, Kooks

Out of those bands, My Chemical Romance is the only one with a shred of character and originality...

Don't agree with this im sorry FFAF hav a lot of originality and character. They have some awesome tunes like roses for the dead :rolleyes:
Can I join even though I think Black Parade is the biggest embarrassment ever? It's just terrible :no:

I love Bullets and Revenge, though. The real MCR (sob)
Reply 131
Soc has no leader, anyone want to do it?
I'll volunteer, I'm not sure if I'm online enough to do it but that can be changed :biggrin:

I love MCR so much! When I first bought Three Cheers I wasn't so sure on it, as it was such a different sound to The Black Parade, but let there be no doubt that all three of their albums are awesome. :suith:

I own TBPID!, and LOTMS - although I haven't been able to watch the latter yet! I got it for Christmas and I've not been able to watch it :frown:

MCRmy! :biggrin:
Okay, sorry for the double posting but I put up a thread for this that no some seems to be bothered about, so I gathered the news would be of more interest here :biggrin:

Desolation Row is out! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's amazing, I'm buying it as soon as I can :biggrin: only problem is it isn't on the UK iTunes atm :frown:

What does everyone else think?

EDIT: This is the Desolation Row thread I was on about. :smile:
I really like MCR, but they are **** live- I bought their album called "I brought you my bullets you brought me your love" which they did before they got all the fancy recording shizzle and it was so dire I threw it away. Does anyone else agree?
Reply 135
snowyowl
Okay, sorry for the double posting but I put up a thread for this that no some seems to be bothered about, so I gathered the news would be of more interest here :biggrin:

Desolation Row is out! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's amazing, I'm buying it as soon as I can :biggrin: only problem is it isn't on the UK iTunes atm :frown:

What does everyone else think?

:eek: i had no idea it was out! but i do now :biggrin:. i absolutely love it, :biggrin: :biggrin: i reckon it'll be on the UK itunes soon enough.
Bobo1234
I really like MCR, but they are **** live- I bought their album called "I brought you my bullets you brought me your love" which they did before they got all the fancy recording shizzle and it was so dire I threw it away. Does anyone else agree?

I love it :biggrin:

Maybe you don't like it because it's a different sound to the other two that you're used to?

I think they're amazing live - I take it you didn't like The Black Parade Is Dead! either?

yas8
:eek: i had no idea it was out! but i do now :biggrin:. i absolutely love it, :biggrin: :biggrin: i reckon it'll be on the UK itunes soon enough.

I hope so! I managed to download it online but I feel really bad about it, and as soon as it's available to buy I will do.

It's amazing, fantastic song as ever MCR :love:

Note to everyone - would anyone mind if I applied to become leader of this soc? :biggrin:
Desolation Row is number 1 in the iTunes video chart! Yays! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Interview with Gerard and Frank in this week's Kerrang too. :biggrin:
i saw them at the astoria few years back at the matinee show, they were good even though i don't listen to them now
Bobo1234

I actually love Bullets, at the moment it's my favourite album. It's so....raw and I feel like everytime Gerard sings it comes directly from his soul 8oh wow, this sounds weird, but it feels like it!). And it's got Demolition Lovers on it, always a plus!

Oh and there were times when I thought that they weren't that great live but have you ever actually been to a concert? It's ******* awesome, I saw them at the O2 in 2007 as well and even though they were 2 members short, it was incredible!

snowyowl

I own TBPID!, and LOTMS - although I haven't been able to watch the latter yet! I got it for Christmas and I've not been able to watch it :frown:

You haven't seen LOTMS yet? Go and do it now! It's really great, I could watch it all the time. And it's quite funny at times as well. You surely have about 2 hours to spare some time?

Quick Reply

Latest