The Student Room Group

Chuck!!

So.... who's looking forward to chuck then??

In fact, has anyone watched it?

Season 3 starts on the 10th of January with a 2 hour special followed by the second episode on the following day :O

Honestly, I'm so excited about season 3. I've been watching seasons one and two now and will hope to finish it before season 3 starts.

It'll be weird watching chuck handling guns and karate chopping people. He'll be like a super spy with instant access to intel and amazing field capabilities... and remember his dad gave him that arm thingy too which is really handy... he could even beat Casey up.... That would be awesome to watch :biggrin: Just the thought makes me laugh...

so anyone else excited???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
AAAAAAAAAH! It starts on my birthday! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I loooooove CHUCK! lol
I thought you were gonna talk about chuck bass :emo:

:getmecoat:
Reply 3
Great show!
Reply 4
It'll be interesting to see how they handle the Chuck-is-no-longer-a-bumbling-idiot aspect. Though I suppose it would have gotten stale if they'd kept it as it was forever.
CHUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ITS AMAZING. Chuck=amazingly badass!
Reply 6
So looking forward to this. I suspect that it will be months before Virgin pick it up, think season 2 was about 2-3 months behind!

I personally can't imagine they will run with the "Chuck super special agent" allll season long
Reply 7
I love this show. :smile:

Season 3 looks like it will be similar to the recent eps of Dollhouse with Echo's multiple personalities thing, and that worked well.

Any news on when Virgin 1 will be showing it? I will of course be waiting until it is on TV to watch it legally. (I buy/will eventually buy the DVD when it comes out - I don't see the problem!)
Reply 8
I can't wait for season 3...I read that the new intersect might fault at times which would make it more interesting than 'super spy' persona all the time.
Reply 9
Does anyone know if there's any word on Jeffster returning for Season 3? I will be very disappointed if they don't perform again. :smile:

Reply 10
I love Chuck! Such a good show :biggrin:
Reply 11
tailschao
It'll be interesting to see how they handle the Chuck-is-no-longer-a-bumbling-idiot aspect. Though I suppose it would have gotten stale if they'd kept it as it was forever.

The brilliant thing is, they're keeping it in there to a certain extent. I mean, he's still Chuck, so he still IS bumbling idiot, but now with amazing abilities - which he has no control over. That coupled with the fact that he isn't able to flash at will should hopefully see him get himself into some pretty tricky situations lol.
Oh i thought it was about Chuck from Gossip Girl :sad: :getmecoat:
Reply 13
Aren't some of the main characters going to have less of a major part in the show due to recent talks about cancelling it?

BTW, Yvonne Strahovsky is one of the most beautiful women ever.
Reply 14
Jingers
Aren't some of the main characters going to have less of a major part in the show due to recent talks about cancelling it?

BTW, Yvonne Strahovsky is one of the most beautiful women ever.

I heard something about that - I think there's less of an emphasis on the Buy More for the first part of the season because they had to cut back slightly. I'm sure it's all fine, though - I trust the producers and writers. :smile:
Reply 15
JamesWyl
Does anyone know if there's any word on Jeffster returning for Season 3? I will be very disappointed if they don't perform again. :smile:

hehe they were cool....

erm... some of it was getting a bit repetitive such as:

Chuck, stay in the car
but hey... starts sooon.

I'm going to miss morgan :frown:

im soooo excited :biggrin:
Reply 16
I LOVE THIS SERIES, well am addicted to it at the least, anyone else just loving series 3?
Reply 17
I think it's bloody damn awesome!!

Glad to see Casey re-instated :P:

I really hope that it would be put up for renewal.. i.e. Season 4.. there is plenty of scope for that.. I mean chuck going around Europe in Mission.. sounds cool :biggrin:

I just feel the baddie is a little bit too erm.... weird.... or not realistic. They should have something a lil bit more believable :biggrin:
Reply 18
This show never ceases to amaze me. The writers seem to be able to choose the perfect direction to take the show in whenever it starts getting a bit stale.

Spoiler

Reply 19
saab_101
This show never ceases to amaze me. The writers seem to be able to choose the perfect direction to take the show in whenever it starts getting a bit stale.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest