The Student Room Group

Liverpool John Moors Pharmacy Interview

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My interview is tomorrow as well :frown: JMU is my first choice now that Manchester have said no, so i really need to do well tomorrow :s-smilie: I'll just have to hope this test goes okay and that i know the science question they ask in the interview :confused:
Reply 21
Original post by redmike_f
My interview is tomorrow as well :frown: JMU is my first choice now that Manchester have said no, so i really need to do well tomorrow :s-smilie: I'll just have to hope this test goes okay and that i know the science question they ask in the interview :confused:

Hey Manchester isn't all that great :smile:.

I posted a few stuff: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1850063

:woo: another one who wants to go Liverpool :rofl:
Reply 22
Original post by Doctor.
Hey Manchester isn't all that great :smile:.

I posted a few stuff: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1850063

:woo: another one who wants to go Liverpool :rofl:

I was just looking through and i feel a bit better about the test :smile: i hope its as easy as you say! and as i said its just the science questions they throw in im nervous about :frown:

ah well fingers crossed for tomorrow :biggrin:
Reply 23
Original post by Doctor.
Same, how did you all find it? :smile:

i found the test awful, apart from the essay question which i loved lol, but hated the maths questions, pretty much failed them but got an offer! :biggrin: you?
Reply 24
Original post by aya1
i found the test awful, apart from the essay question which i loved lol, but hated the maths questions, pretty much failed them but got an offer! :biggrin: you?

Yeah I got one :smile:. Where else have you applied? Are you planning on firming Liverpool :love:
Reply 25
okay, so i attended the interview and aptitude test yesterday, i personally thought it went okay and it went much better than i thought and with other people doing awful in both of these and getting an offer i thought i would be okay?
Now, i've just received an offer... from liverpool john moores... for applied pharmaceutical sciences?
i mean what the
i personally feel like i've been treated unfairly, and as this was meant to be my insurance, as i have no other choices left (apart from my firm) this is gutting news.
I know on the day they said to contact them if we feel they've made an unfair decision, does anyone know how i can do this? extremely upset.
Reply 26
Original post by Issy123
okay, so i attended the interview and aptitude test yesterday, i personally thought it went okay and it went much better than i thought and with other people doing awful in both of these and getting an offer i thought i would be okay?
Now, i've just received an offer... from liverpool john moores... for applied pharmaceutical sciences?
i mean what the
i personally feel like i've been treated unfairly, and as this was meant to be my insurance, as i have no other choices left (apart from my firm) this is gutting news.
I know on the day they said to contact them if we feel they've made an unfair decision, does anyone know how i can do this? extremely upset.

That sucks :frown:. You can email them for a review, but the thing the course is probably full for Pharmacy now :frown:
Reply 27
Original post by Doctor.
That sucks :frown:. You can email them for a review, but the thing the course is probably full for Pharmacy now :frown:

Thats true but they do have a few more interview days left so maybe i could still try? I haven't got much to lose from Liverpool John Moores anyway apart from the offer in pharmaceutical sciences that i don't really want :/
Reply 28
Original post by Issy123
Thats true but they do have a few more interview days left so maybe i could still try? I haven't got much to lose from Liverpool John Moores anyway apart from the offer in pharmaceutical sciences that i don't really want :/

Id try it anyway, just go for it and they'll probably give you it!
Reply 29
Original post by Doctor.
Id try it anyway, just go for it and they'll probably give you it!

I think i will! Better than thinking about what could be! :tongue: anyway, enough of my woes 8-) you got any offers yet? :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by Issy123
I think i will! Better than thinking about what could be! :tongue: anyway, enough of my woes 8-) you got any offers yet? :biggrin:

Only from LJMU for Pharmacy, got some random open day for Bath...but thinking it might be just a formality then offer :s-smilie:. Other than that nada
Reply 31
Original post by Doctor.
Only from LJMU for Pharmacy, got some random open day for Bath...but thinking it might be just a formality then offer :s-smilie:. Other than that nada

Bath may turn out to be an offer tbf :smile: and at least you've got LJMU's offer :biggrin:
Reply 32
Hi guys I have an interview for Pharmacy next week and Im really worried. Just wondering what kind of questions will be asked ?? seriously freaking out.... :frown:
Reply 33
Original post by DanCar
Hi guys I have an interview for Pharmacy next week and Im really worried. Just wondering what kind of questions will be asked ?? seriously freaking out.... :frown:

Just have a read of the recent JMLU Pharmacy threads, there's this one and one more. They have a ton of information on both the interview and aptitude test. (Cant believe they're still interviewing lol, it's been ages!)
Reply 34
anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu like me? we could be bezzies on faceyb...
Reply 35
Original post by livvyyy
anyone planning on firming liverpool jmu like me? we could be bezzies on faceyb...

I have an interview next week
Might firm it if i get an offer

bfflzlzxoxoxo ahaha
Reply 36
Original post by DanCar

Me too!

21st?
Reply 37
ya mines on the 21st too! :smile: at 12:15 pm! Kinda nervous about it though lol :colondollar:
Reply 38
Original post by EffKayy
I have an interview next week
Might firm it if i get an offer

bfflzlzxoxoxo ahaha

wooooo ill mail you my facebook url thing
Reply 39
Original post by livvyyy
wooooo ill mail you my facebook url thing

You're firming too? :biggrin: Winnnnn!

Quick Reply

Latest