Well here's my entry, finally managed to get some pics :redface:

Height: 5'3
Weight: 13 stone :frown:

Aim: Weight/Fat loss

cant believe im posting these but here goes:
ArcSoft_Image45.jpg
ArcSoft_Image50.jpg
ArcSoft_Image75.jpg

Hope the pictures work ok, will start blog later if anyones interested, need all the support can get :redface:
Only just remembered about this ... whilst I was eating a KFC! Great start.

So at the minute you can tell it's been the off-season, but ive just started pre-season and fully intend to be 10x fitter and stronger than last season. Whether this will make a difference to my physique is a whole new question but Im expecting to at least lose some fat.

Apologies for the underwear, I only realised after the pictures where take that Elmo is on my butt staring at you guys, sorry!

Also, the pictures are huge, you have been warned.

FRONT

Spoiler

SIDE

Spoiler

BACK

Spoiler

PROOF (think I covered every possible base with this :tongue:)

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Ok here goes...
Height: 5'9
Weight: Approx 88kg
Aim: Lose fat and increase strength/fitness
Can't believe I'm posting these pics online, terrifying, but it's time to change and never tried anything like this before, so looking forward to the process and end results. Good luck everyone!
front:
front.jpg
side:
side.jpg
back:
back.jpg
date:
date.png
(edited 11 years ago)
Bulked since day one (2 years and 4 months ago) but now should cut some of it. Let's see how it goes!

And yes, dat acne.

Spoiler

Reply 45
I've been thinking about entering this for a few days now, and figured why not just take the plunge. Should be fun. :smile:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 57kg, 125lbs, 8st 13lbs
BMI: 19.0
Aims: To build myself up a bit and gain some weight.

Front:

Spoiler

Side:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Date proof:

Spoiler

Hadn't seen these pictures until just now. Didn't realise my hair was so messy. :colondollar:

Best of luck everyone. :biggrin:
Will post up all the deets in my blog.

Side 1

Spoiler

Side 2

Spoiler

Front

Spoiler

Arm

Spoiler

Back

Spoiler

Date

Spoiler

Here goes nothing.

WARNING PICTURES ARE HUGEAND I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIX IT

Front

Spoiler

side

Spoiler

back (ish)

Spoiler

proof

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Hey everyone :smile:
This is the first time I've done this but hopefully it can motivate me to push my body transformation to the next level.

Front:

Spoiler

Side:

Spoiler

Back:

Spoiler

Proof of Date:

Spoiler

I hope that's all good and good luck everyone :smile:
helpforgym has withdrawn from the contest. We wish her the best of luck in the future.
(edited 11 years ago)
Here we go, last attempt didn't quite work out, but determined to have a solid effort this time.

Wanting to continue in my running progress, sort out front chest and lose a bit of weight...so lets see how we go.

Spoiler

Reply 51
Here goes..

Been debating with myself whether to enter or not, but should help the motivation! (I also need motivation to clean my room!)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 52
I'm entering the competition because I need some motivation to get fit/make the most out of my gym membership, and recently I've put on a bit of weight. I would like to lose weight and get my muscles showing through a little bit :tongue:

Spoiler

Here i am entering this. As a recently single man i need to cut/get rid of my fat to get dem aesthetics to help me get girls. But mainly to look awesome and be happy with my body image.

Weigh about 92kg, looking to drop down to about 80ish, while getting fitter.

Excuse the crappy photos, had to take them on phone, using timer, while it was rested on a shelf. I haven't got a proof of date picture as haven't got a paper or anything, but photos were taken about 10 minutes ago. I can post a screen shot with shows date photos taken if required, but effort

960.jpg961.jpg959.jpg962.jpg964.jpg
Reply 54
Last minute entry. Can't really see my legs but that's due to my pretty crappy camcorder which lacks a zoom function. This is more for motivation to train than anything else. :smile:

Somewhere between 5'10" and 5'11" and something around 145lbs. Got a barbell and pull up bar and rings at home, probably won't keep a blog but I'll post in the discussion thread.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 55
Another last minute entry to the competition! Hopefully this will be the motivation I need to lose some weight over the summer - I'll be posting more information in a blog so it would be great to have some encouragement/ advice there.

Anyway, here are the starting photos. Sorry about the poor quality on the date photo and the dodgy photo angle (it was the only surface I could put the camera on!!).
Reply 56
Hi everyone :smile:
So a friend of mine persuaded me to take a shot at this so here goes :smile:
I'm just planning on getting a better body shape and more definition, getting rid of that belly too :biggrin:
Excuse the bad photos :s

Front

Spoiler

Spoiler

Side

Spoiler

Spoiler

Back

Spoiler

Tensed

Spoiler

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

So yeah, wish me luck ;D
(edited 11 years ago)
Okay, slightly mortifying posting these, but I do much better when held accountable. I'm starting c25k tomorrow and aim to finish that, eat more healthily and hopefully lose about 20lbs.

Here goes nothing...

Spoiler

Proof

Spoiler

I'm in!!! Goals are to shave my chest. Psych. Goals are to get as strong as I used to pretend I was.

2012-07-08 22.51.41.jpg

2012-07-08 22.45.10.jpg

2012-07-08 22.54.24.jpg

tttfrontbi.jpg

tttrelax.jpg

tttreal.jpg
Reply 59
OK guys, you have 1 week to post your finishing photos. After that the judges will take a few days to make a decision and then the winners will be announced!