The Student Room Group
I've had mine sent to me.
Reply 2
i read up about them just now, apparently the school had to ask for a pin for you.
mine didn't do anything like this, is it possible to apply now and get one, without going through my school?
And also, can you get results for other exam boards online?
Reply 4
I haven't had my username and password yet either despite registering my pin a while back :s-smilie:
Reply 5
anyarian
i read up about them just now, apparently the school had to ask for a pin for you.
mine didn't do anything like this, is it possible to apply now and get one, without going through my school?

No, the school have to give you a card.
Reply 6
OL1V3R
And also, can you get results for other exam boards online?

No, apparently you can get OCR to text you your A-Level results though.
Reply 7
n_251
I haven't had my username and password yet either despite registering my pin a while back :s-smilie:

Apparently Edexcel have been unable to cope with the surge in demand for the online system, and it says on the myspace page that the remaining passwords will be sent out between 1st & 4th August.
jelly1000
Apparently Edexcel have been unable to cope with the surge in demand for the online system, and it says on the myspace page that the remaining passwords will be sent out between 1st & 4th August.

that'll be me then

i got my pin etc. from school on that little card, and registered it and that's when they told me they'll contact me in early july...

but i guess, it'll happen soon :s-smilie:
Reply 9
jelly1000

Edexcel are on myspace?! :redface:
Reply 10
No doubt relationship: single
*Shudder at results talk*
But thank goodness I found this topic, guess I'm one of the late receivers as well...didn't register as quickly as I could've...good to know though, was beginning to panic a bit (god knows why)
There's already 2 threads on this...

Latest