The Student Room Group

Vets Firm Offers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Annaconda
you can have your own special section :smile:

Woo hoo special Kid ::biggrin: Thank you!!!! :smile:
hi
I have an offer from Glasgow & Liverpool both AAB. I have no idea which to put as my first and second choice.
Haven't been hugely active in this forum! But I have a conditional from Liverpool..need an A in Chemistry!
Reply 23
Firming my Cambs offer as soon as my Notts rejection comes up! (With RVC as my backup!)
Reply 24
going to be so many people firming offers in the next few weeks Anna, that will keep u busy :p:
chris._.Bailey
hi
I have an offer from Glasgow & Liverpool both AAB. I have no idea which to put as my first and second choice.

COME TO GLASGOW!!! it totally wins over liverpool!! you would be a fool to turn it down with their incredible new SA hospital - it's the best in europe!
I have firmed Liverpool

:woo: :woo: :woo:
Cambridge firm :smile:
Reply 28
I'm going to firm Liverpool!!! as soon as my Nottingham rejection updates...
Withdraw from nottingham.. I did :smile:
RVC (D102 course) :smile:
Rvc Gateway :biggrin:
Reply 32
I didn't think I'd get a chance to post in here this year, but LIVERPOOL FIRM :biggrin:
Reply 33
just formatted the first post to make it nicer to read, put everything in alphabetical order. everyones names are exactly as they are displayed regarding capital letters
Reply 34
RVC graduate entry!
Reply 35
RVC G+T Firm :smile:
Reply 36
RVC Gateway will be my firm (waiting for one more uni reply to put insurance down) :smile:
Reply 37
c0urtney92
RVC Gateway will be my firm (waiting for one more uni reply to put insurance down) :smile:

YOU FINALLY JOINED WOOOOOO :woo:
(Yeah this is the 3rd and final vet of my year at school - along with me and Beckybob!)
Liverpool: FIRM. Lincoln gateway: INSURANCE.
Reply 39
skatealexia
Liverpool: FIRM. Lincoln gateway: INSURANCE.

:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending