The Student Room Group

When will TSR hit 1 million members? A years subscription for whoever's closest!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
June 3rd 2012 ^-^ It's when I hit 1 million years old. o.0
12th March 2012
3rd June 2012
Original post by Joseppea
June 3rd 2012 ^-^ It's when I hit 1 million years old. o.0

NO! You literally stole my thoughts. This is when I turn old too, so I picked it. I'm not budging though! :colonhash:
Reply 224
Original post by Magic Dust
NO! You literally stole my thoughts. This is when I turn old too, so I picked it. I'm not budging though! :colonhash:

o.o Have you already posted that? D:

It seems like I've been 999,999 for ages now, so a year's subscription would be a great way of celebrating. :cool: Though you can have 6 months of it if it's on June 3rd 2012 (unless you posted before me! XD)
o.o Have you already posted that? D:

It seems like I've been 999,999 for ages now, so a year's subscription would be a great way of celebrating. :cool: Though you can have 6 months of it if it's on June 3rd 2012 (unless you posted before me! XD)

No you posted before me :p: I scrolled up two after posting and there you were :mmm:

You have a wonderfully awesome birthday though :wink:

If you really are 999,999 you are a medical miracle :p:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 226
No you posted before me :p: I scrolled up two after posting and there you were :mmm:

You have a wonderfully awesome birthday though :wink:

If you really are 999,999 you are a medical miracle :p:

Somehow I hadn't encountered someone born on the same day as me before

But I thought after many millenia of existence, I'd enrol in a sixth form and pretend to be an ordinary student like the creepy immortal I am :cool:
Somehow I hadn't encountered someone born on the same day as me before

But I thought after many millenia of existence, I'd enrol in a sixth form and pretend to be an ordinary student like the creepy immortal I am :cool:

Well, the creepy immortal thing you've got going on, seems to be working! :p: I'd stick at it, and if no one has noticed then you're doing well! :borat:
Reply 228
Well, the creepy immortal thing you've got going on, seems to be working! :p: I'd stick at it, and if no one has noticed then you're doing well! :borat:

Good job I haven't posted any incriminating evidence on a public online forum...
Reply 229
April 29th 2012 :smile:
Reply 230
October 19th, because its my birthday of course
24th december, because
January 13th 2012 :smile:
Reply 233
October 13th 2011 :wink:
Reply 234
24th of December 2011
After the 999,999th memeber!!!
June 16th 2012, at 5:36pm GMT. Mark my words.
January 29th 2012 :yep:
29th December 2011
January 6th 2012

Quick Reply

Latest