The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

liverpool hope help

Ok so on their website its says clearing august 19th .... then i found a link that says all the places they have etc and that they want 260 points at as 2 or something, i think this is an old link but if its the same this year what do they want if you havent got AS2, im guessing they still want 260 points? i have btecs not alevels.

does anyone know hw leniant liverpool hope are and has anyone got in through clearing or trying to get there through clearing?
Reply 1
Original post by hayles20
Ok so on their website its says clearing august 19th .... then i found a link that says all the places they have etc and that they want 260 points at as 2 or something, i think this is an old link but if its the same this year what do they want if you havent got AS2, im guessing they still want 260 points? i have btecs not alevels.

does anyone know hw leniant liverpool hope are and has anyone got in through clearing or trying to get there through clearing?

I didnt go through clearing, I went through the normal procedure, however, I did have BTEC's. You should have a breakdown of your BTEC grades and how many points they are worth. You should be fine going through clearing with a BTEC though :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
thanks... i take it you got the points you needed then? i think im just off what they want :/
Reply 3
thanks... i take it you got the points you needed then? i think im just off what they want :/

Yep, way more than what I needed haha. How did results day go for you, have you been accepted?
Reply 4
only got 22 points and track doest work and hope keep sayin they will be in touch
Reply 5
Reply 6

Have you tried ringing Hope to see if they still accepted you? If they havent they may accept you on another course, or at the worst, you can be released into clearing :smile:
Reply 7
Im in clearing coz i applied late :/ they asked for my cv which i emailed early this morning but havent heard anythin yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending